3D Bioprinting Market Trend to be Worth USD 2,687.8 Growing at 20.7% CAGR till 2027
A study on the 3D Bioprinting Market aims at leveraging the insights and perspectives derived on the basis of both qualitative and quantitative data evaluation for the forecast period, 2021-2027. The market intelligence reports on 3D Bioprinting market dives deep into aspects including but not limited to the market size, growth and share across different regions to keep the stakeholders and business owners informed and help them make a wise business decision.
The 3D Bioprinting Market can be attributed to the technological developments of the 3D bioprinters and growing funding of the private and public organizations to encourage bioprinting research. Increasing investments in research and development of regenerative medicines and stem cell research is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Get Download Sample Report in PDF [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/133
The pandemic has severely disrupted the supply chain and raw material supplies of the healthcare industry. In such a crisis period, many 3D bioprinting companies have decided to supply emergency medical supplies and equipment such as PPE kits, COVID-19 test kits, and ventilators, to support the healthcare workers. With the spread of the COVID-19, there is a sudden increase in the need for the vaccine, which is resulting in increased research and development of the vaccine and drug testing. .
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
Allevi Inc., Organovo Holdings, Inc., CELLINK, Aspect Biosystems Ltd., Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., EnvisionTEC GmbH, TeVido BioDevices, Poietis, Digilab, Inc., and Nano3D Biosciences, Inc, among others.
- Inkjet-based printing is expected to capture the largest market share in 2019 due to the increasing adoption of Inkjet-based printing in the Healthcare Industry.
- The living cells dominated the market with a revenue share of 46.2% in 2019, owing to the growing funding of the private and public organizations to encourage the research of the bioprinting technologies.
- The research application is expected to register the largest market share in 2019 due to the growing demand for stem cell and regenerative medicines research.
Detailed Regional Analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global 3D Bioprinting market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of the key players including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight to recent trends and opportunities
To Purchase /Buy [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/133
Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D Bioprinting Market on the basis of Technology, Material, Application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Levitation
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Living Cells
- Extracellular Matrices
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Application ( Blood Vessels, Skin)
- Research Application (Regenerative Medicine, 3D Cell Culture, Drug research)
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Continuous Glucose Monitoring System [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/continuous-glucose-monitoring-system-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]