3D Printing Metal Market 2019-2027 | 28.4% CAGR Projection Over the Next Eight Years | Top Key Players – ExOne GmbH, Hoganas AB, Arcam AB, Materialise NV
The Global 3D Printing Metal Market research study published by Emergen research is an extensive collection of insightful information about the 3D Printing Metal industry. The report covers the 3D Printing Metal Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the 3D Printing Metal market size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the 3D Printing Metal market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2020-2027. The 3D Printing Metal market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The 3D printing metal market is projected to be worth USD 5,739.0 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The 3D printing metal market is observing an accelerated growth rate attributed to its increasing demand from the aerospace & defense industry. The use of 3D printing of metal parts finds usage in the production of intricate and lightweight components and structures to provide improved strength and durability to the aircraft and increased fuel efficiency. GE Additive, a GE division, GE has been deploying 3D printing to produce Advanced Turboprop for aircraft and has achieved a reduction in engine parts from 855 to just 12. The Cessna Denali aircraft equipped with 3D manufactured Advanced Turboprop is likely to debut in 2020.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/193
3D metal printing is considered a sustainable production method primarily owing to its ability to reduce waste generation and being energy-efficient significantly. 3D printing uses only the required amount of material to add layer by layer to produce printed structures ensuring wastage of metals to a minimum. For instance, aircraft manufacturers reject about 90.0% of the material, which won’t be required for future purposes. Thus, 3D printing metal plays a vital in substantial cost saving by the manufacturers.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the 3D Printing Metal market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the 3D Printing Metal market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the 3D Printing Metal market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/193
Key participants include 3D Systems Corporation, ExOne GmbH, Hoganas AB, Arcam AB, Materialise NV, Voxel Jet AG, GKN PLC, Equispheres, Renishaw PLC, and Carpenter Technology Corporation, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, ExOne announced the InnoventPro 3D printer launch, which provides two novel build sizes for 3/5 liter and printing rate, reaching 700 cc/hour for the metal, composite, and ceramic parts manufacturer.
- 3D printing metal filaments offer the benefits of shape fabrication and 3D printing simultaneously with two or more metal.
- Nickel and nickel-based alloys substantially improve the produced parts’ strength and corrosion resistivity and offer enhanced aesthetic appeal. Automotive part manufacturers nickel alloys for engine component printing.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D printing metal market on the basis of form, metal type, technology, industry vertical, and region:
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Metal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Stainless Steel
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Binder Jetting
- Metal Extrusion
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical & Dental
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Global 3D Printing Metal Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global 3D Printing Metal market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the 3D Printing Metal market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the 3D Printing Metal market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the 3D Printing Metal industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-3d-printing-metal-market