4D Printing Market To Surge in Near Future Owing To Rapid Adoption Across Key Industries | 3D Systems Corporation, Autodesk, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, Organovo, Materialise NV, EnvisionTEC.
The global 4D printing market size is expected to reach USD 1,971.4 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 41.3% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increasing deployment of 4D technology in the manufacturing sector due to self-transforming and reshaping capabilities, as well as increased R&D activities to enhance application scope in industries such as construction and electronics. One of the most important research areas for 4D printing is smart materials. Similarly, rising demand for flexible products for applications such as self-folding packaging, adaptive wind turbines, and other uses is driving deployment of innovative 4D printing technology.
Market Size – USD 87.8 Million in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 41.3%, Market Trends – Emergence of cutting-edge 4D printing technology
The fabrication of shape-changing 3D materials using 4D printing represents a radical shift in the additive manufacturing process. For the 4D printing technique, researchers have used laser-assisted bioprinting, stereolithography, direct inkjet cure, fused deposition modeling, and selective laser melting methods.
Advancements in bio-fabrication technology is a key factor driving market revenue growth
In today\’s rapidly changing environment, technology demands are increasing all the time. The market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period, owing to increasing need for technical innovation in the domains of military & defense, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare, which has resulted in increased usage of 4D printing. In addition, the latent potential for product creation and innovation is expected to supplement market demand over the forecast period.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/931
Rising awareness of 4D printing as an emerging technology in Industry 4.0 for biomedical, aerospace, and automobile products, combined with steady penetration of the technology in the field of material science for potential applications such as soft robotics, are other major factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In August 2020, a group of Swedish researchers revealed the successful 4D printing of micron-scale soft robots, with actuation systems scaled down to the micron domain and thicknesses of approximately 20 microns.
Covid 19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a significant decrease in businesses worldwide and created a number of challenges across various sectors. Industries were also impacted by social and economic disruptions, implementation of extended lockdowns and social distancing norms, and other restrictions created significant growth challenges across the economic landscape.
Despite the pandemic, 4D printing continued to gain traction and the technology has proven to be useful in the manufacture of smart medical devices to treat COVID-infected patients. This printing technique allows manufactured parts to change shape in varying environmental temperatures, resulting in increased innovation in the treatment of patients.
Discount Available on 4D Printing market report [Click Here]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/931
Some Vital Highpoints of the Report:
- Programmable carbon fiber segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its behavior, high stiffness, strength, and low weight properties, which makes it suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. This material can be easily transformed by printing active material on flexible carbon fiber and activating it with heat. It also aids in the reduction of failure-prone mechanisms and reduction of total weight. These factors are resulting in increasing areas of applications of 4D printed materials and this is expected to continue to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- Aerospace & defense segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period. The shape memory technique used in 4D printing can aid in the formation of a self-deploying structures, which may be used in the aerospace sector; for example, to create air ventilation systems. Airbus S.A.S. is also working on approaches to cool aircraft engines using a smart material that reacts to temperature.
- 4D printing market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets during the forecast period. Growing emphasis on technological advancements as well as rising adoption of additive manufacturing are key factors driving market growth in the U.S. Moreover, increasing 4D bio-printing in medical therapy is expected to result in more opportunities for companies operating in the region.
- Some major companies in the global market report include 3D Systems Corporation, Autodesk, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, Organovo, Materialise NV, EnvisionTEC, Inc., Dassault Systèmes SE, ExOne, Heineken N.V., and Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc.
Explore Complete Report Description and Table of Contents of 4D Printing Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/4d-printing-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global 4D printing market on the basis of material type, end-use, and region:
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Programmable Carbon Fiber
- Programmable Wood – Custom Printed Wood Grain
- Programmable Textiles
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Aerospace & Defense
Customization Available as per your Specific Requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/931
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
automotive mems sensor market
unmanned ground vehicle market
unmanned aerial vehicle market
soil monitoring market
drip irrigation market
building energy management system market
energy efficient devices market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release on 4D Printing @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-4d-printing-market