Access Control Market Size, Share, Key Players, Growth Trend, and Forecast, 2022–2030
According to the most recent estimate by Emergen Research, the worldwide access control market will be worth USD 8.58 billion in 2021 and grow at a revenue CAGR of 7.8% during the projected period. Worldwide terrorism attacks and cyberattacks are on the rise, and these trends are the main drivers of growth in the global access control industry. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a networked, interconnected system of objects that can speak to one another without human intervention.
Solutions for access control make it possible to react quickly and effectively to terrorist attacks and other criminal activity in real time. Commercial, governmental, industrial, and residential sectors can all benefit from improved security and safety thanks to the usage of smart cards, biometric devices, and electronic gadgets for greater security and authentication. To improve the security of workers and assets, access control systems are also placed in highly restricted regions, nuclear power plants, and other institutions.
The number of vulnerabilities within a system considerably rises as a result of the interconnectedness of IoT-enabled devices for data sharing and collection. Additionally, while sensitive data is in transit, government organisations, data collectors, and hackers might get unauthorised access to it. This could jeopardise someone’s security as well as their right to privacy. Personal data can be misused and result in a security breach if it is given to a non-intended recipient. Therefore, the possibility of cyberattacks via smart or IoT-enabled devices restricts the development of this sector.
To Understand Business Strategies, Request For a Sample Report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1241
The level of security in numerous applications is increased by the integration of biometrics with mobile devices. Smartphones with biometrics capabilities are seen as a complementary new platform that will grow the market for authentication technologies while also enhancing user convenience and security. Suprema HQ introduced a smartphone-based contactless access control product and management platform in April 2020. This platform combines smartphone application with NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for the door and lock access and can manage, issue, and track access credentials.
Organizations should be made aware of the value of protecting sensitive information, the need for safe information handling, and the dangers of improper information handling. By allowing only authorised parties access to this data and infrastructure, all of these dangers can be reduced. Companies must take part in conferences and fairs to raise user awareness of the advantages of cutting-edge security solutions.
Some major companies in the market report include HID Global Corporation, (part of ASSA ABLOY.), Honeywell International Inc., Enterprise Systems Corporation, Perco, Identiv, Inc., Centrify Corporation, dormakaba Group, Allegion plc., Johnson Controls, ASSA ABLOY, and Ekran System.
Some Key Highlights from the Report :
- Identiv, Inc. published version 3.8.4 of Hirsch Velocity Software on April 5, 2022. Thin web clients, networked worldwide Integrated Operations (IO), and full data centricity throughout the system are all features of the most recent edition of the company’s comprehensive security management system, which is available to security teams. This changes how data is collected throughout the whole Physical Access Control System (PACS), increasing the solution’s intelligence and allowing PACS Artificial Intelligence (AI).,
- Over the forecast period, the DAC segment is anticipated to contribute the biggest revenue share. Based on a policy created by the owner group and/or subjects of the object, security access control, also known as a DAC, permits or prevents access to an item. Access Control Lists (ACL) are used to store the access privileges for each piece of data, and an administrator maintains a list of the users who have been given access by users.
- In 2021, the hardware sector had the greatest revenue share, which can be ascribed to a rise in demand for security and asset, property, and person protection. There are numerous integrated solutions available, ranging from wireless lock systems and encrypted door controls to portable handheld card readers.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + [email protected]
Emergen Research has segmented the global access control market based on type, component, application and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Card-Based Readers
- Biometric Readers
- Electronic Locks
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Homeland Security
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases