Activated Alumina Market to Worth USD 1.43 Billion at a CAGR 5.3% by 2027 | Reports and Data
Activated Alumina Market Size – USD 0.94 billion in 2019, Growth – CAGR of 5.3%, Market Trends – Surging usage in the electronics industry
The global activated alumina market is expected to reach USD 1.43 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Activated alumina may be deployed as a point-of-use or point-of-entry water treatment product. Activated alumina absorbs impurities in water rather than filtering them. The efficiency of activated alumina is based on the impurity, properties of the alumina, and water quality, among others. Activated alumina may be an efficient method for the treatment source water with a high overall dissolved solids level or concentration of sulfate. Nevertheless, a serious downside of the application of activated alumina is that its regeneration requires a strong base and acid solutions that are unfeasible for residential storage and handling. At present, the global population stands at over 7.3 billion people, and it will go on to rise over the upcoming decades. The UN predicts that the worldwide population would reach 9.6 billion by 2050, resulting in an increased demand for water. But statistics show that water consumption has increased at a faster rate with respect to population growth, owing to continuous improvement in living standards.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2976
Top Companies: Porocel Industries LLC, Honeywell International, Sorbead India, Sumitomo Chemicals Company, Axens SA, BASF SE, Sialca Industries, AGC Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Bee Chems, and Shandong, Zhongxin New Material Technology Co. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By form, the beaded form contributed to a larger market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 4.8% in the forecast period. Activated alumina bead find usage in several areas, particularly in air-drying applications. They significantly more robust than other desiccants, and as a result, activated alumina has a better ability to withstand regenerative drying cycles. Thus, activated alumina has a longer working cycle, as compared to others.
- By application, fluoride adsorbent held the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 5.1% in the forecast period. This adsorption method is considered more suitable for defluoridation owing to its simplicity, efficacy, and economic viability. Also, it is an effective adsorbent for the removal of fluoride from drinking water, but it has inadequate regeneration capacity and a slower rate of adsorption.
- By application, healthcare application is estimated to grow at the fastest rate of 6.1% in the forecast period. The large surface area to volume ratio of activated alumina makes it useful in enormous commercial applications in biomedical and the pharmaceutical field. The larger surface area of the activated alumina functions is beneficial in modifying the biological activity of microorganisms, thus affecting its growth.
- The market in the North American region held the second-largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.7% in the forecast period. The rising demand for clean water along with growing environmental concerns in this region is anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, the substantial export of crude oil and shale gas in the U.S. is driving the growth of the market.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/activated-alumina-market
Segments covered in the report:
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Powdered Form
- Beaded Form
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fluoride Adsorbent
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2976
The global Activated Alumina market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370