Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Size To Touch USD 24.68 Billion by 2027
The latest report, titled ‘Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Advanced Metering Infrastructure industry.
The global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market is forecasted to be worth USD 24.68 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growing industrialization, urbanization, and population growth are expected to drive the advanced meter infrastructure market growth during the forecast period. The rising demand for smart cities and smart grid projects is also anticipated to boost the market growth shortly.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/163
Key Highlights from the Report
- In May 2018, A contract to form a joint venture to acquire Acumen from Australia’s largest energy supplier, Origin Energy Limited, was announced by Landis+Gyr and Pacific Equity Partners. The merged company is poised to deploy a significant proportion of the projected 8 million smart meters to be deployed across Western Australia, and South Australia by the acquisition of the Acumen business.
- This is expected that the smart electric meter segment will dominate the market over the forecast timeframe. Supported by government spending and appropriate water meter regulations, the smart water meter segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period.
- In the advanced metering infrastructure market, the system integration segment is expected to hold the largest market due to features such as enhanced real-time monitoring, service reliability, important data collection, cost benefits, and better control and analysis.
- Owing to highly extensible, flexible, and easily configurable, the meter data management solution is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market share, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are IBM Corporation, General Electric, Schneider Electric SE, Elster Group Gmbh, Cisco Systems, Inc., Siemens AG, Itron, Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Aclara Technologies LLC, and Landis+Gyr, among others.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/163
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report bifurcates the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market on the basis of type, service, solution, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Smart Gas Meter
- Smart Electric Meter
- Smart Water Meter
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Meter Deployment
- System Integration
- Program Management and Consulting
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Meter Communication Infrastructure
- Meter Data Analytics
- Meter Data Management
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Read More Infohttps://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/advanced-metering-infrastructure-market
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on the present and historical market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2020-2027).
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Trending Report: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, Non fungible Token Market
Trending Title: Metaverse Market, Digital Human Avatar Market