Air Quality Monitoring System Market Size, Revenue Share, Major Players, Growth Analysis, and Forecast, 2018–2028
The global air quality monitoring system market size is expected to reach USD 6.8 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7% according to a new report by Reports and Data. Air pollution has unintended consequences for the environment and ecological balance, especially in densely populated and developing countries like India and China, as well as poorly controlled fossil fuel usage in many countries and global warming, among other factors. Governments have been allocating larger portions of their budgets to environmental pollution management, which includes the construction of air quality monitoring systems and smart city projects, both of which would serve as important drivers for air quality monitoring systems market growth over the forecast period
About 100 haze days have occurred in Jing-Jin-Ji, the Yangtze River Delta (YRD), and the Pearl River Delta (PRD) in the last three years, according to estimates from China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP), with PM2.5 concentrations two to four times higher than WHO requirements. These accidents have caused public concern due to the potential for negative health effects. According to new estimates from the 2010 Global Burden of Disease (GBD), outdoor air pollution is a much bigger public health problem than previously believed, causing 2.1 million premature deaths in Asia per year. Outdoor air pollution is now classified among the top ten global risks, as well as among the top five or six in Asia’s developing countries, for the first time.
The initial cost of air quality monitoring systems is substantial, but the ongoing costs are low. The high initial cost will restrict the market to some degree, but this is only expected to last a short time because rising demand would lead to lower prices. The ongoing cost is due to the need to replace the air filter on a regular basis, which is not a significant expense but may be out of reach for certain users.
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3898
Some of the key vendors in the market are 3M; Emerson Electric Co.; General Electric Company; HORIBA, Ltd.; Merck; Siemens AG; Teledyne Technologies Incorporated; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Highlights from The Report:
- Based on product type, the market has been divided into indoor and outdoor monitoring systems. In 2020, the outdoor category dominated the industry.
- Due to a rise in the number of air quality monitoring station installations in public areas, fixed systems accounted for a larger share of the market in 2020.
- Based on contaminants, the market has been divided into chemical and physical divisions. In 2020, the chemical segment dominated the market due to increasing vehicular emissions, which include harmful pollutants including carbon monoxide.
- Hardware will account for the largest revenue share in 2020, thanks to modernised architectures of real-time applications.
- In 2020, the automotive end-use market will be dominated by the oil and gas end-use segment. Increasing demand for natural gas and petroleum has resulted in the rapid expansion of oil and gas pipeline networks.
- The industrial segment had the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to rise the fastest over the next six years.
- Asia Pacific is projected to rise at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases caused by air pollution in various cities across the world.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-quality-monitoring-system-market
Segments Covered under the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global air quality monitoring system market report based on product type, pollutant, component, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Nitrogen Oxides
- Sulfur Oxides
- Carbon Oxides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Output devices
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Regional Analysis of the Market Include:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Italy, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3898
What the Global Air Quality Monitoring System Report Offers:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market including risks and opportunities
- Details of business strategies and plans undertaken by key market players
- Analysis of current and future trends that will affect the growth of the market in the forecast timeline
- In-depth analysis of drivers and constraints for better understanding of the market
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2018-2028
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-air-quality-monitoring-system-market