Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market Size, Share, Trends, Global Industry Overview, Demand, Growth and Forecast by 2030
The global aircraft heat exchanger market size is expected to reach USD 2.95 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 9.2% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for heat exchangers in tactical and Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles (UCAV) can be attributed to the steady market revenue growth of aircraft heat exchangers. Modern military aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) feature cutting-edge electronics and technology essential to their efficient operation. To increase reliability and avoid early failure, thermal management is necessary for all electronic devices and circuitry. Depending on the quantity of heat that has to be removed, choosing a suitable thermal relief system is frequently simple and constrained as the amount of heat output is typically equal to the power input as long as there are no other energy exchanges. Avionic cooling procedures have had to change to keep up with an innovation that is advancing airborne technologies higher and farther than ever before.
A significant problem that is expected to limit market revenue growth is issues with heat exchanger fouling. In the aerospace sector, the Environmental Control System (ECS) plays a critical role in providing crew members and passengers with clean air when necessary, such as at flying altitudes. In addition, it helps with heating, cooling, anti-deicing, and rain dispersal. To control the hot air stream, ECSs commonly use a crossflow plate-fin heat exchanger. However, when contaminants are present in the input airflow streams, particle deposition onto components results in aviation ECS fouling. Particle buildup on the ECS heat exchanger over time decreases heat transfer, which may lead to high maintenance costs and system failure.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1491
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Aircraft Heat Exchanger market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Aircraft Heat Exchanger market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Safran, Meggitt PLC, Parker Hannifin Corp, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Sumitomo Precision Products Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Ametek, Inc., Boyd, Triumph Group, TAT Technologies Ltd
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
To Visit Full Study of Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/aircraft-heat-exchanger-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 22 February 2022, by renewing their present component service agreement and signing a new general term agreement for heat exchanger services, Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) and Liebherr-Aerospace strengthen their partnership. With the signing of a new General Terms Agreement, which will allow SAEI to join Liebherr’s network for heat exchanger services, this long-term partnership has advanced even further. Thus, SAEI will be equipped internally to undertake heat exchanger tests or cleaning on behalf of Liebherr-Aerospace for every piece of machinery used in the Middle East.
- The electronic pod cooling segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. The use of electrical pod cooling has many advantages. A typical fighter jet is required to carry out several tasks. One method to change the capabilities of the aircraft is to attach a below-the-plane electronics pod with mission-specific electronics. According to this technique, connecting a certain pod is necessary to configure an aircraft for a specific mission. The size, weight, and amount of electricity a pod can use are constrained. In addition, the cooling of the electronics that are located inside the pod usually gets relatively little attention and power. In practice, cooling systems are frequently located in the back of the pod because the antenna for the electronics must face out the front.
- The air-cooled segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. An Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger (ACHE), a type of heat rejection equipment, is used to release the extra process heat into the atmosphere. The process fluid’s heat is transferred to the air via conduction and convection. As the process fluid travels through the tubes to remove heat, air streams are created by the fans mounted on the device and are passed over them. By carefully selecting the tube material, ACHE can effectively cool or condense process water, chemicals, or any other heat transfer fluid.
The report bifurcates the Aircraft Heat Exchanger market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Environment Control System (ECS)
- Engine System
- Electronic Pod Cooling
- Hydraulic Cooling
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Air Cooled
- Liquid Cooled
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1491
Key reasons to buy the Global Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Aircraft Heat Exchanger market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1491
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research: