Alopecia Market Exceed Valuation of USD 18,390.52 Million by 2030, Growing at a CAGR of 7.0% | Reports and Data
The global alopecia market size is expected to reach USD 18,390.52 Million in 2030 and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 7.0%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The increasing number of funding and initiatives by governments across the world and rising awareness about alopecia treatment are major factors driving market revenue growth. Government organizations, such as National Alopecia Areata Foundation and American Hair Loss Association, are increasing healthcare spending by raising awareness about hair regrowth and available treatment options. The 2010 Affordable Care Act provides people with affordable access to healthcare insurance, benefiting economically disadvantaged patients. This results in an overall increase in treatment rate, which is expected to drive market growth.
The Alopecia market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Alopecia market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1334
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on route of administration, the tropical segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share between 2022 and 2030. Folliculitis decalvans, Lichen planopilaris, and severe alopecia areata are all treated with topical immunotherapy. This type of treatment involves applying substances to scalp, such as Squaric Acid Dibutyl Ester (SADBE), Dinitrochlorobenzene (DNCB), or Diphencyprone (DPCP). This affects immune response and results in an allergic rash (allergic contact dermatitis) that resembles poison oak or ivy. After around six months of treatment, roughly 40% of patients receiving topical immunotherapy grow new scalp hair. In addition, patients who successfully grow new scalp hair typically need to continue treatment to keep it growing. Its frequent side effects include redness, itching, and a rash at the application site. Furthermore, practice and prescription of topical immunotherapy is primarily handled by dermatologists and is not readily accessible.
- The topical medication minoxidil, also marketed under the brand name Rogaine, is simple to use and easily accessible Over-The-Counter (OTC). Minoxidil helps the hair grow more quickly, once the follicle is able to produce hair and is no longer being attacked by immune system. Topical minoxidil solutions typically available in 2 or 5 % concentrations. This therapy can be applied once or twice daily directly to scalp or any other area.
- Based on distribution channel, the online pharmacy segment is likely to expand with highest CAGR owing to its rising popularity due to its ease and convenience and increase demand of Minoxidil as online offers competitive prices.
- Based on end-uses, the wellness clinics segment is expected to account for a moderate revenue share during the forecast period. This is due to increasing wellness clinics that offer cutting-edge hair transplant techniques along with treatments and procedures to strengthen hair and reduce hair loss. Wellness clinics have clearly defined treatment plans, such as different modules for treatment, number of test procedures and others, for example, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) manual mechanized hair transplant process, which involves removing hair from donor area of scalp and implanting it in recipient area through tiny incisions. In a non-invasive technique, there are no stitches required.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate between 2022 and 2030. People experience challenges with hair damage and hair loss because of environmental factors such as changing climate in different parts of Asia. Along with rise in alopecia due to hereditary factors, bad lifestyle choices, autoimmune disorders, and chronic diseases are resulting in increase of treatment requirements. For instance, according to a survey done in 2020 by China Association of Health Promotion and Education, both men and women in the 20–40 age range in China accounted for over 250 million people who were experiencing hair loss. Owing to high amount of hair loss issues, complete baldness or patches on scalps, alopecia treatment products such as medicines, LLLT devices, surgeries, or use of cosmeceutical products will be in great demand in Asian regions, which will expand the alopecia market in Asia.
Key Players covered in this report are:
Merck & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Cipla Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma, Lexington Intl., LLC., Hcell Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1334
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- LLLT Devices
- Hair Transplant
- Regenerative medicine
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Alopecia Areata
- Telogen Effluvium
- Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia
- Lichen Planopilaris
- Folliculitis Decalvans
- Other Disease Type
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 – 2030)
- Homecare Settings
- Dermatology Clinics
- Wellness Clinics
- Other End-uses
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Alopecia report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Alopecia industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Alopecia Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Alopecia manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1334
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market-size-share-analysis-by-product-by-mode-of-delivery-and-forecasts-to-2028/