Alternative Protein Market Share Worth USD 37.64 Billion in 2030 | Kerry, DuPont de Nemours, Royal Avebe UA, etc
Emergen Research has recently published a detailed report on the global Alternative Proteins market formulated through extensive primary and secondary research. The report offers in-depth knowledge and analysis of the Alternative Proteins market through verified and validated data curated to offer accurate insights.
Global Alternative Protein Market size reached USD 14.76 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen. Rising per capita income and increasing demand for vegan and plant-based are expected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030. Besides increasing demand for organic products, shift toward sustainable lifestyle is further expected to drive market revenue growth.
In addition, rising demand for vegan and organic food products due to their health advantages has led to rise in preference for plant-based protein products, which is expected to contribute significantly to market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/57
Rising demand for organic products and shift toward a sustainable lifestyle are significant factors that are expected to increase demand for alternative protein. Increasing awareness of health risks associated with meat consumption and growing activism against animal cruelty have led to rising adoption of vegan products as an alternative source of protein content. According to World Health Organization (WHO) International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), intake of red meat is carcinogenic to humans. These conclusions had been based on the proof for colorectal cancer. Data showed a positive correlation between processed meat consumption and stomach and pancreatic cancer. Meat processing includes curing of the meat, which can result in the formation of cancer-causing (carcinogenic) chemical substances such as N-nitroso compounds (NOC) and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH).
Top competitors of the Alternative Proteins Market profiled in the report include:
Kerry Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Corbion NV, Glanbia PLC, Tate & Lyle PLC, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill Incorporated among others.
Meat also contains heme iron, which can facilitate the production of carcinogenic NOCs. In addition, cooking meat in high-temperature can produce carcinogenic chemicals, such as heterocyclic aromatic amines (HAA) and PAHs. This has led to rising demand for alternative forms of plant-based protein, which is expected to boost market revenue growth. Additionally, increasing demand for organic products and shift toward a sustainable lifestyle are further expected to drive market revenue growth. This is expected to increase demand for alternative protein products and drive market revenue growth.
However, health issues associated with consumption and plant-based protein is a restraining factor hindering market revenue growth. In addition, the lack of standard regulation on edible insects is a major factor restraining alternative protein market growth.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/57
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- North America is expected to register higher revenue growth rate in plant-based protein market over the forecast period due to robust presence of international and domestic enterprises providing plant-based protein products, such as Kerry Inc., Cargill Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated, and Tate & Lyle PLC.
- Plant-based segment revenue is expected to grow at a substantially rapid CAGR during the forecast period due to rising demand for plant-based protein substitutes.
- Dairy alternatives segment is expected to account for the largest revenue growth over the forecast period due to increasing use of protein concentrate in food and bakery products.
- In December 2022, Cargill Inc agreed with Croda International plc to acquire most of its performance technologies and industrial chemicals business for USD 1.03 billion on a cash-free and debt-free basis. The investment is expected to drastically expand Cargill’s bio-industrial footprint to serve industrial manufacturers better while searching for greener ingredient solutions.
Emergen Research has segmented global alternative protein market on the basis of source, application, form, and region:
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons;2019–2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019–2030)
- Meat Substitutes
- Dairy Alternatives
- Nutrient Supplement
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/alternative-proteins-market
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons;2019–2030)
- Dry Form
- Wet Form
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/57
Key points covered in the report:
- A detailed outlook of the market with essential data beneficial for business
- Market segmentation based on product types, applications, and end-users. For further understanding, the key segments are further divided into sub-segments
- Growth factors, driving and restraining factors, product trends, and technological advancements are extensively discussed
- Latest product developments, incorporation of new techniques and profiles of major competitors
- An 8-year forecast estimation detailing the growth and expansion scope of the Alternative Proteins market
- In-depth analysis of the historical years (2017-2018) and forecast period (2020-2027)
- Market dynamics with information of players, challenges, restraints, threats, and opportunities
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the top vendors
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiries, and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse Similar Report:
Orthopedic Biomaterial Market: https://marketographics.com/orthopedic-biomaterial-market/
Slide Stainers Market: https://marketographics.com/slide-stainers-market/
Antibody Services Market: https://marketographics.com/antibody-services-market/
Nutrigenomics Market: https://marketographics.com/nutrigenomics-market-2/
Breath Analyzers Market: https://marketographics.com/breath-analyzers-market/
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: https://marketographics.com/in-vitro-diagnostics-market/