Arthroscopy Market Size, Industry Growth, Sales Revenue, COVID-19 Market Scenario, Opportunity, and Industry Expansion Strategies to 2028
Rise in global geriatric population and increasing adoption of technologically advanced arthroscopy tools and devices are the key factors contributing to market growth
The global arthroscopy market size is expected to reach USD 7,506.6 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global market revenue is expected to grow at an exponential rate due to rapidly growing geriatric population, increasing number of arthroscopic procedures being performed worldwide, and rising prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Growing incidences of road accidents and sports-related injuries, increasing preferences for minimally invasive surgeries and technological innovations in arthroscopic procedures are other key factors driving the global arthroscopy market to a major extent.
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure for treatment of joint problems. This procedure helps in the diagnosis and treatment of joint problems and involves the use of a camera to take a close look at the affected joint areas including knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, wrist, or hip. Arthroscopy is usually performed on an outpatient basis and is used to treat conditions such as loose bone fragments, damaged or torn cartilage, inflamed joint linings, torn ligaments, or scarring within joints. This surgical procedure allows surgeons to repair joint damage using pencil-thin surgical equipment inserted through small incisions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1525
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Stryker, Arthex Inc., DePuy Synthes Co., Arthrotek Inc., Smith & Nephew, and ConMed Corp
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1525
The Arthroscopy market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Arthroscopic Implants
- Arthroscopy Shavers
- Visualization Systems
- Fluid Management
- Radio Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Temporomandibular Joints
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Ambulatory surgical centers and clinics
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/arthroscopy-market
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Arthroscopy market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on product type, the arthroscopic implants segment is expected to reach the highest market share over the forecast period. Increasing number of arthroscopic surgeries, growing incidences of knee and hip joint disorders, and rising adoption of biodegradable arthroscopic implants due to reduced infection risks are the major factors responsible for the growth of this segment.
- Based on application, the knee arthroscopy segment leads in terms of revenue in the global arthroscopy market. Rising prevalence of degenerative knee disease among the geriatric population, rise in cases of road accidents and sports injuries, and increasing number of arthroscopic knee surgical procedures are the major parameters driving this segment’s growth significantly.
- Based on end-use, the global arthroscopy market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and clinics, and others. The hospitals segment is the leading end-use segment, with the highest CAGR in 2020. This segment’s growth is attributed to increasing incidences of joint disorders, rise in accident cases, and escalating number of arthroscopic surgeries being performed in hospitals.
- Among the key regional markets, North America is the most dominant and accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020. Increasing incidences of road accidents and sports injuries and surging adoption of technologically enhanced arthroscopic instruments including high-power surgical instruments, fluid management systems, advanced endoscopes, and high-resolution cameras are expected to bolster market growth in North America.
- The arthroscopy market in Asia Pacific is projected to display the fastest revenue growth rate of 7.2% over the forecast period. Growing geriatric population, rapidly increasing patient pool, and growing medical tourism in the region are the pivotal factors accelerating the Asia Pacific market growth.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1525
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Pediatric Radiology Market By Modality (Ultrasound, MRI, X-Ray, Computed Tomography), By End-use (Hospitals, Pediatric Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Other), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cancer Supportive Care Products Market By Indication (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Leukemia, Ovarian Cancer, Melanoma, Others), By Drug Class (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Anti-infective, Antiemetic Drugs, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Clinics), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Virtual Clinical Trial Market By Study Design (Interventional, Observational, Expanded Access), By Indication (Oncology, Cardiovascular, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Radiology Information System Market By Type (Integrated Radiology Information Systems, Standalone Radiology Information Systems), By Component (Services, Software, Hardware, Custom Application Development), By Deployment Mode (Web-based, On-premise, Cloud-based), By End-use (Hospitals, Office-Based Physicians, Diagnostic Labs, Emergency Healthcare Service Providers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]