Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market to Exhibit a Remarkable CAGR of 27.0% by 2030 Rising Demand, Market Dynamics and Opportunity Analysis
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in agriculture market size reached USD 1.70 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 27.0% during the forecast period to a latest analysis by Emergen Research. The increasing implementation of data generation through sensors is a key factor driving revenue growth of the market. Precision agriculture is one type of farm management strategy that can assist farmers in producing more crops with fewer resources. The next big thing in farming may be AI-powered precision agriculture. To assist farmers to maximize yields and cut costs, precision farming combines the best soil management techniques, variable rate technologies, and the most efficient data management processes. Farmers may identify fields that require irrigation, fertilizer, or pesticide application by using real-time insights from AI.
Emergen Research published research on the Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market covering the micro-level of analysis by competitors and key business segments (2022-2030). The Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture market explores a comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, industry size, share Product Type and Application development, innovation, sales, and overall growth of major key players. Sector research is conducted on primary and secondary statistical sources and consists of qualitative and quantitative details.
Get a sample copy of the research report here(use only business mail id)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1153
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The software segment is expected to register significant market revenue growth. AI-based software boosts crop productivity and yield by utilizing prediction-based analytics and computer vision. The advantages of AI-enabled software for upcoming applications in agriculture, such as drone analytics and precision farming, are what is really driving the market’s growth.
- The predictive analysis segment is expected to grow considerably. One of the most intriguing technologies now being used, significantly modified, and created is predictive analytics. Only a handful of the numerous statistical methods that make up predictive analytics as a whole include modeling, machine learning, and data mining.
- The drone analytics segment is expected to register steady growth. The majority of the labor-intensive task associated with growth can be eliminated by using drones to explore an area and unearth new information. Drone analytics help identify plant stress, assess the health and productivity of plants, and There are a variety of tasks that can be accomplished, including the detection of resistant weeds or invasive species, altering nitrogen fertilization for row crops, speedy storm damage assessment to settle claims, optimum water use by keeping track of drought stress at different growth stages, inventorying plant population, size, and health, offering guidance on the best time to harvest, and accurately estimating yield.
Key Players Mentioned in the Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market Research Report:
Microsoft Corporation, Descartes Labs, Inc., Gamaya Inc., Precision Hawk, Connecterra B.V, Autonomous Tractor Corporation, Taranis, IBM Corporation, Granular Inc., and VineView.
Emergen Research has segmented the artificial intelligence in agriculture market on the basis of component, technology, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Predictive Analysis
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Precision Farming
- Drone Analytics
- Agriculture Robots
Browse the complete Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market Research [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-agriculture-market
A thorough analysis of every segment helps to make strategic decisions and make profitable investments in the future. Furthermore, it helps market players to gain a competitive edge. The Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market analysis of segment and sub-segment is offered in graphical and tabular formats. This study is vital to understanding the highest revenue-generating and fasting-growing segments of the market. The global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market report offers a thorough study of the major market players that are currently dominating the industry. The report includes the production, sales, and revenue analysis of these companies. These companies have adopted various business strategies such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations to maintain market position.
How will the Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market, 2022 to 2030 report help you?
In summary, our 250-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market, 2022 to 2030 Market, with forecasts for include report segmentation and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market, 2022 to 2030 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market, 2022 to 2030.
Buy a Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture market report [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1153
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. In case of further queries about the report, do get in touch with us. Our team will make sure your report is tailored according to your needs.
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
smart vision sensors market
supply chain control tower market
decision intelligence market
artificial intelligence engineering market
next generation integrated circuit market
next generation ultrasound system market
micro needle patch market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights