Asia Pacific Anti-Fog Additives Market Revenue, Trends, Share Analysis, and Forecast to 2022-2028
The global anti-fog additives market is expected to reach USD 2.16 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Anti-fog additives are a type of non-ionic surfactants mostly used to reduce the formation of fog on the plastic sheets or films. Fog is formed due to the condensation of water vapor on the surface owing to the difference in temperature, humidity, or surface tension.
An increase in the income level of the middle-class population in the developing nations, economical manufacturing of anti-fog additives, and the growth of the food processing and food packaging industries are some of the significant drivers for the growth of the anti-fog Additives market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1265
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Glycerol esters occupied the largest market in 2020 with more than 30% of the market share. The dominance of glycerol esters in the market is due to its wide range of usage in the food packaging industry attributed to the low cost of production and its non-toxic characteristic.
- Food packaging films captured the largest market share with a revenue generation of USD 1.22 billion in 2020 and are expected to have a growth rate of 6.22% in the forecast period. The market dominance of anti-fog additives application in food packaging films is attributed to the improved transparency of packaging films along with the high longevity of the packed foodstuffs by the use of this product. Furthermore, better visibility and aesthetic appeal provided to the product will drive demand in the forecast period
- The anti-fog additives market in Asia Pacific region held the largest share of the global market with a revenue of USD 0.59 billion in 2020 and is expected to experience a growth rate of 6.3% over the forecast period. This is attributed to the booming food packaging and automotive sector in developing nations including India, China, and Vietnam. The rising demand for packaged food owing to rapid growth in population, a rise in the level of disposable income, and change in lifestyle would fuel the market growth in the forecast period.
- Key participants include Croda International PLC, AkzoNobel N.V., Ashland Inc., Clariant AG, PolyOne Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, PCC Chemax Inc., DuPont, Emery Oleochemicals, and A. Schulman Inc. among others.
The COVID-19 impact: The growing COVID-19 pandemic has led to the weakening demand for coatings in electronics, automotive, construction, and white goods. The market has the capacity to bounce back, but it completely depends on the duration of the lockdown, and also the impact of the virus on the economy. Even though the overall demand of the market is falling, the demand for Anti-Fog Additives Market is expected to rise in the coming years.
To Get Inquire Before Buying@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1265
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Glycerol Esters
- Ethoxylated Sorbitan Esters
- Polyglycerol Esters
- Sorbitan Esters
- Polyoxyethylene Esters
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Spray Solutions
- Wet Wipes
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Food Packaging Films
- Agricultural Films
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1265
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Anti-Fog Additives Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Anti-Fog Additives Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Anti-Fog Additives Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Browse More Related Reports
Pipe Insulation Market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/593382049/pipe-insulation-market-size-will-reach-nearly-usd-12-72-billion-expanding-at-a-cagr-of-3-6-by-2028
Construction Fabrics Market : https://www.einpresswire.com/article/558541873/construction-fabrics-market-growth-to-reach-usd-3-401-9-million-by-2028-says-reports-and-data
Green Gasoline Market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/593384867/green-gasoline-market-will-reach-usd-3-1-billion-expanding-at-cagr-of-3-7-by-2026-reports-and-data
Coupling Agents Market: https://www.einnews.com/amp/pr_news/593376462/coupling-agents-market-size-to-reach-usd-698-5-million-at-a-cagr-of-2-70-by-2028-reports-and-data
Vanillin Market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/593377200/vanillin-market-will-reach-usd-16-67-billion-at-a-cagr-of-7-9-by-2030-reports-and-data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]