At a CAGR of 15.8%, Drone Inspection and Monitoring Market Size Worth USD 36.16 Billion in 2030
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global market for drone inspection and monitoring reached USD 9.80 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a rate of 15.8% during the forecast period. One of the main elements boosting market revenue development is the growing preference for drone inspection methods over conventional ones. The time-consuming current detection techniques include scaffolding, rope accessibility, and helicopter observation. Drone inspection, however, saves time and money. As a result, a variety of industries, including oil and gas, energy and utilities, and naval defence, have accepted drone inspection technology.
However, a dearth of commercial remote drones is anticipated to somewhat restrain market revenue growth throughout the forecast year. Drones are projected to be operated by skilled and experienced pilots to observe offshore and onshore facilities, but pilot shortage is anticipated to restrain market expansion. In the US, drone pilots are required to hold a valid civil aviation licence issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Sample https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/958
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Due to hybrid drones’ superior payload and endurance capabilities compared to fixed-wing and multirotor drones, the revenue for this sector is anticipated to grow steadily throughout the projected period.
- The service sector is anticipated to dominate the global market in terms of revenue contribution over the forecast period due to rising demand for drone-based inspection and monitoring services due to their faster, more efficient, and more accurate data processing capabilities than conventional methods.
- Due to rising drone demand in nations like China and India, where drones are frequently employed for inspection and monitoring tasks in agriculture and utilities, Asia Pacific is anticipated to have strong revenue growth throughout the forecast period.
- Some major companies in the market report include Aerodyne Group, SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd, AeroVironment, Inc., Sky Futures Partner Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation., BAE Systems PLC., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc., Teledyne FLIR LLC, and Israel Aerospace Industries.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-inspection-and-monitoring-market
Emergen Research has segmented drone inspection and monitoring market on the basis of solution, technology, type, application, end-use, and region:
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Remotely Piloted
- Optionally Piloted
- Fully Autonomous
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Fixed Wing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Pipeline Monitoring and Inspection
- Offshore Platform Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection
- Power Plant Inspection
- Solar Panel Inspection
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights