Automotive Cybersecurity : Growing Cloud-Based Applications in the Automotive Industry.
The report analyzes the leading players of the global Automotive Cybersecurity market is projected to reach USD 8.61 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The market is driven by high-level package integration into vehicle ECUs and therefore the want for cybersecurity in connected cars has been magnified. Additionally, demanding knowledge privacy laws resulting in increasing demand for automotive cybersecurity is anticipated to spice up the expansion of the market additionally.
The growth of the market is attributed to the growing increasing number of connected cars specially in the EV segment and vehicle data protection mandates by regulatory bodies.
The pandemic has severely affected the automotive & transportation industry, and disrupted the supply chain, raw material supplies. The liquidity shortfall and the cash crisis have already affected the sales of the product. The declining demand for road transport will directly affect the production of biofuel. Due to the reducing international and local demand, numerous biofuel plants have reduced their output. Additionally, many companies are withdrawing their investments, and the government of several countries is cutting down the subsidies provided by them earlier, which are hampering the growth of the industry.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-cybersecurity-market
Key Highlights From The Report
- Within the cybersecurity market, the event of countermeasures is incredibly tough as a result of the shortage of standardization of cybersecurity solutions. The solutions for cybersecurity rely on the specifications given by the OEMs. These solutions vary because of the utilization of various platforms within the same vehicle model, variations within the electronic design, and totally different options within the vehicle. As a result, the automotive cybersecurity resolution suppliers face integration risks to affect threats and vulnerabilities of a vehicle.
- Autonomous vehicles are gaining unprecedented quantity of traction. The expansion of autonomous vehicles offers unequaled opportunities to cloud suppliers, OEMs, and alternative industry stakeholders to collaborate and partner with automotive firms to leverage this growth. In order to develop self-service vehicles, there has been an agreement between the automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz, and Uber Technologies INC. in 2017 which implies that autonomous vehicles is likely to be a reality shortly. The arrival of autonomous vehicles can increase cybersecurity threats and, hence, drive the automotive cyber security business.
- Stakeholders from non-automotive industries square measure researching to look at the cybersecurity level globally. As an example, in 2017, the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a specialized agency of the UN that deals with information and telecommunication matters extended their commitment towards various countries for keeping knowledge safe and secure for the upcoming years. These standards mandating cybersecurity solutions squares an ideal measure which can drive the adoption of cybersecurity on a global scale.
- Key participants Denso Corporation, Aptiv, Escrypt, Continental AG, Karamba Security, Harman International, Saferide Technologies Ltd., Trillium Secure, Inc., NXP Semiconductors and Vector Informatik Gmbh among others.
- The North American region is predicted to dominate the worldwide Automotive Cybersecurity market within the consecutive years, due to the rising concern over environment, road safety as well as mandatory initiatives by different regulatory bodies. The presence of a handful of key players with the strong capability of R&D and technology also complements the growth of the market during this region.
Examine the size of the global Automotive Cybersecurity market based on the parameters of value and volume.
Extensively profile top players of the global Automotive Cybersecurity market and showing how they compete in the industry.
Study manufacturing processes and the costs, product pricing, and various trends associated with them.
Analyze the performance of different regions and countries in the global Automotive Cybersecurity market.
Forecast the market size and share of all segments and regions in the global landscape.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/117
Key insights presented in the report:
Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Automotive Cybersecurity market
Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
Competitive analysis of the key players including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
Regional analysis to provide insight to recent trends and opportunities
Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive Cybersecurity Market on the basis of vehicle type, application and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- ADAS and Safety
- Infotainment System
- Powertrain System
- Body Control and Comfort
- Telematics System
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Wireless Network Security
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/117
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Automotive Cybersecurity Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Automotive Cybersecurity market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Automotive Cybersecurity market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
In-vehicle infotainment Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vehicle-infotainment-market
Electric Vehicle ECU Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicle-ecu-market
Automotive Regenerative Braking Systems Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-regenerative-braking-systems-market
Battery Recycling Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/battery-recycling-market
Autonomous Vehicle Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autonomous-vehicle-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights