Automotive Navigation Systems Market Upcoming Trends, Strategies Development and Forecast 2021–2030
According to the most recent report by Emergen Research, the size of the global market for Automotive Navigation Systems Market is anticipated to reach USD 56.91 billion in 2030 and grow at a revenue CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. A feature of auto controls that is typically used to discover directions in a car is an automotive navigation system. The data of the position is typically obtained using a satellite navigation device and then connected to a position on a route. These devices are used in cars to assist the driver while they are driving. Organizing a vehicle’s travel also provides a variety of information regarding petrol stations, route possibilities, lodging, commute times, and traffic highlights.
One of the key factors propelling the growth of the automotive navigation systems market is the usage of smartphones with features like IVS (in-vehicle systems). During the forecast period, the usage of smartphones is likely to expand, which is anticipated to drive up demand for tablet- or smartphone-based navigation devices.
Furthermore, with the widespread use of tablets and smartphones and the rising customer need for wireless connectivity, linked cars will rank first in popularity. It is believed that this will fuel market expansion. The high price of the navigation system and the accessibility of low-cost alternatives such handheld GPS units and smartphone GPS units, however, are anticipated to restrain market expansion.
Over the past few years, more people are using connected cars. Internet-connected cars can exchange data with any other device or service. Additionally, GPS technology is utilised in connected automobiles to provide navigation services, determine the fastest routes, and take into account current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams. The use of GPS systems contributes to the creation of accurate navigation systems, aided and self-driving vehicles, automated eCall distress alerts, and intelligent speed adaption. Therefore, the market for automobile navigation systems is projected to rise due to the connected cars’ quick development.
Get a sample of the report @ Click Here
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
TomTom International BV., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Continental AG, Pioneer Corporation, Telenav Inc., NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc., Robert Bosch GmbH, ALPINE ELECTRONICS, Inc., Renault Group, and Ford Motor Company
What Is in the Report?
- Market size and growth expectations for automotive navigation systems globally, 2020 to 2030
- COVID-19’s effect on the automotive navigation systems market and potential outcomes
- Market size, share, and outlook for automotive navigation systems across 5 regions and 16 countries, 2021 to 2030.
- Market size, CAGR, and market share of important goods, uses, and end-user sectors for automotive navigation systems, 2021 to 2030.
- Market trends, drivers, obstacles, and possibilities for automotive navigation systems over the short- and long-term
- Automotive Navigation Systems supply chain analysis, technological changes in the market for automotive navigation systems, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- Market price study for Automotive Navigation Systems, supply/demand analysis for Automotive Navigation Systems
- Overviews, main strategies, financials, and product profiles of 5 leading businesses in the sector
- Up-to-date information on the automotive navigation systems industry
Emergen Research has segmented the global automotive navigation systems market on basis of device type, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- In-Dash Navigation Systems
- Portable Navigation Devices (PNDs)
- Mobile Navigation Systems
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To know more about the report, visit @ Visit Here
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a Marketresearch and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer Marketintelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Latest Reports: Robotic Process Automation In Manufacturing Market | Smart Dust Market