Automotive Sensors Market Insights, Outlook and Forecast 2020– 2027 by Top Key Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Denso Corporation, Infineon Technologies,etc
The Global Automotive Sensors Market report comprises of vital details of the Automotive Sensors business sphere that aims to offer the reader a comprehensive understanding of the Automotive Sensors market and identify optimum growth prospects to gain a competitive edge over other competitors. The extensive analysis covered in the report offers insights into the estimated growth of the market during the forecast timeline. The report estimates the CAGR at which the market is expected to grow throughout the forecast timeline of 2020-2027.
The Global Automotive Sensors Market is projected to reach USD 48.29 billion in 2027. The continual development in automotive electronics sensors application and technology, the rising concern for safety, increasing demand of automation in automobiles, demand of concept cars from high-income consumers and increasing use of sensors in hybrid semi hybrid and electric cars are boosting the demand of automotive sensors market
To get a sample copy of the Global Automotive Sensors Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/96
Top Companies Operating in the Global Automotive Sensors Market:
Key players in the market include Robert Bosch, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Denso Corporation, Infineon Technologies, Sensata Technologies, Allegro Microsystems, Analog Devices, Elmos Semiconductor, and CTS Corporation, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- LiDAR sensor is the most important sensor for an autonomous automotive vehicle. Self-driving or autonomous vehicles being tested by companies such as Uber, Alphabet, Toyota, and others rely heavily on these types of sensors to locate themselves on the detailed maps they need to get around and to identify things like other vehicles and pedestrians.
- The chassis application segment will also show steady growth in this market over the forecast period. The growth is majorly attributed to the chassis sensor capability to provide safety to the passenger and driver, which controls and handles a vehicle with stability
- By the vehicle type, the passenger car segment is expected to retain its pole position in the automotive sensors market owing to the rising demand for safe and high-performance vehicles in the emerging countries.
- China is the key country and holds a significant share for the automotive sensors market in the APAC region. Other countries like South Korea, Japan, and India have also experienced a surge in the installation of automotive sensors.
It offers an extensive regional analysis of the Automotive Sensors market with respect to production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, consumer behavior, import/export, market share, and market size, revenue contribution, and the analysis of key players operating in the industry.
Automotive Sensors Segmentation based on Key Geographical Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To get a discount on the Global Automotive Sensors Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/96
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive Sensors Market on the basis of Type, Vehicle Type, Propulsion, Applications, and region:
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Mid-sized car
- Propulsion Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Electric Vehicles
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Gasoline Powered
- Electric Vehicles
- Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Safety & Control
- Body Electronics
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/96
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the clients’ requirements. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.