Bathroom Vanities Market Size, Region & Country Revenue Share, Competitive Landscape, Revenue Analysis, 2020–2027
The global Bathroom Vanities Market is forecast to reach USD 12.48 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand due to the growing trend of bath utilities and multi-utility home décor units. Rising demand for more functional bathrooms is expected to increase the number of installations of specialized countertops that contain sinks.
An increase in internet penetration across many countries is also helping the market to grow. E-commerce retailing of bathroom vanities helps in making several product lines available. A few of the players have also introduced simulation, which allows consumers to redesign their bathrooms using various vanity products online. These also help the consumers in getting easy access to the latest products, along with the latest information that they need. This has led to a surge in the demand of the market.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3137
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Key Players Profiled in the Report are:
RSI Home Products, Inc., Kohler Company, JSG Oceana, Foremost Groups, Empire Industries, Inc., Design House (DHI Corp.), Design Element Group, Inc., Bellaterra Home, LLC, Avanity Corporation, and American Woodmark Corporation
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Bathroom Vanities market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3137
Segments covered in the report:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- 24-35 inch
- 38-47 inch
- 48-60 inch
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bathroom-vanities-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Non-residential applications occupied 19.5% of the market share in 2019. These include renovation and construction of hotels, retail shops, offices, healthcare facilities, and schools.
- The stone material is likely to grow at a rate of 5.6% in the forecast period. Engineered stone, such as quartz, finds extensive applications in bathroom vanities. This is due to the properties it offers, such as low upkeep, uniform inward structure, non-porous structure, and solid polymer resin binding. These are expected to increase the demand for the segment.
- 48-60-inch sized vanities are likely to grow at a rate of 3.6% in the forecast period. These find applications in commercial areas where a countertop requires more than one sink. These are used in corporate offices, R&D centers, and IT companies and are rarely used for residential applications.
- North America occupied 27.6% of the market share in 2019. The region is expected to have a high growth rate, owing to the increase in house completion rates. Large investments made in retrofitting and remodeling of existing bathrooms are also likely to lead to a higher market growth rate. The region is also the house of major operators of the market, which leads to larger market size for it.
- Glass is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period. This is because glass offers a variety of options, such as durable glass, glass with LED backlighting, and reused high-density polyethylene countertop. It can be used as a part of doors, slabs, and countertops. Glass is non-chipping, light, non-permeable, and has splitting features, which lead to an increased demand for the product.
The Bathroom Vanities Market Report Offers:
- Deep insights into the Bathroom Vanities market landscape
- Key details about the regional segmentation of the Bathroom Vanities market
- Analysis of the crucial market trends with regards to both current and emerging trends
- Comprehensive impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the Bathroom Vanities industry
- Extensive overview of the key manufacturers and prominent players of the industry
- Comprehensive study of the market segmentation and recent developments
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Read Our Related Reports: