Below-Grade Waterproofing Membrane Market Research Insights with Upcoming Trends Segmentation, Opportunities and Forecast to 2030
The global below-grade waterproofing membrane market size is projected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2030 and register a CAGR of 5.99% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing investments in mega projects, smart cities, modular construction, and rising demand for below-grade waterproofing membranes in residential and commercial buildings are some key factors driving market revenue growth. Furthermore, demand from the chemical, oil and gas, and food and beverage industries is driving the market revenue growth. Below-grade waterproofing is a construction practice in which waterproofing is applied by means of coatings and membranes to the walls of a building’s foundation below ground level. The below-grade waterproofing membranes ensure building longevity and less life-cycle costs owing to properties such as resistance to hydrostatic pressure and chemical erosion, low absorption rate, flexible, ability to perform in high groundwater, and uniform thickness. These factors are expected to have positive impact on revenue growth of below-grade waterproofing membrane market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3241
The below-grade waterproofing membrane market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest CAGR among all regions over the forecast period. Increasing infrastructure developments in the region, growing construction industry in countries such as China and India are some major factors driving market revenue growth in this region. In addition, rapidly growing residential construction and government investments in industrial parks, bridges, roadways, and smart cities are also expected to support revenue growth of Asia Pacific below-grade waterproofing membrane market.
Below-grade waterproofing membranes are extensively used in commercial, public infrastructure, residential, and industrial buildings. The public infrastructure segment accounted for largest share in the global market revenue in 2021 and is expected to register a significantly fast growth rate over the forecast period. Increasing demand for below-grade waterproofing membranes in various public infrastructure structures such as basements, tunnels, bridges, elevator shafts, subways, and drainage systems is a major driving factor for market revenue growth. Furthermore, growing investments in infrastructure development projects coupled with rising popularity of waterproofing membranes in tunneling applications are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of below-grade waterproofing membrane market.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In June 2021, Sika AG company announced that it had acquired Modern Waterproofing Group, a manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing systems in Egypt. The acquisition increases and rounds off the product portfolio of Sika Egypt and offers new opportunities for growth in the Egyptian construction market. The acquired business generates annual sales of USD 28 million.
- Sheet-based segment is expected to register fastest CAGR among all membrane type segments over the forecast period. Its advantages in handling high water pressure, humidity and temperature along with groundwater consisting of compounds such as sulfates and chlorides in solution, are expected to increase market demand for below-grade waterproofing membranes during the forecast period.
- The below-grade waterproofing membrane market in North America is the second fastest growing market over the forecast period. Growing construction industry along with several infrastructure projects that are in pipeline, rising environmental regulations on wastewater discharge from industrial sources are some major factors accelerating revenue growth of below-grade waterproofing membrane market in North America.
Top players profiled in the report include:
GCP Applied Technologies, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, BASF SE, Minerals Technologies Inc., Soprema Group, Jiangsu Canlon Building Materials Co., Ltd., Beijing Oriental Yuhong Waterproof Technology Co., Ltd., Sika AG, Keshun Waterproof Technology Co. Ltd. and RPM International Inc.
Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Sheet Based
- Liquid Coated
Position Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/below-grade-waterproofing-membrane-market
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Below-grade Waterproofing Membrane report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Summary of the Below-grade Waterproofing Membrane Market Research Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Below-grade Waterproofing Membrane market
- Strategic recommendations for the investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3241
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370