Bio Decontamination Market: An In-Depth Examination of the Current Situation and Future Prospects Analysis Report 2030
Global Bio Decontamination Market Forecast to 2030
The global bio decontamination market size is expected to reach USD 280.8 Million at a steady revenue CAGR of 7.3% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. One of the primary driving factors leading to increased revenue growth of the market is rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections. Every year, the European Centre for Disease Prevention (ECDC) estimates that 3.1-4.6 million people in the European Union (EU), Iceland, Norway, as well as the U.K. contract a Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI). HAIs can significantly increase patient morbidity, death, and healthcare costs. Every year, more than 90,000 people die in the EU, Iceland, Norway, and the U.K. as a result of the six most prevalent illnesses in healthcare settings. HAIs are the single most lethal and expensive adverse event, accounting for up to 6% of public hospital expenses. Rising prevalence of HAIs is driving demand for bio decontamination services contributing to revenue growth of the market.
Aerosol and vaporized hydrogen peroxide, transportable devices emitting continuous Ultraviolet C (UVC) light, a pulsed-xenon UV light system, and the utilization of high-intensity narrow-spectrum (405 nm) light are examples of newer no-touch (automatic) decontamination methods. These no-touch methods have been found to minimize surface bacterial contamination. Creating self-disinfecting surfaces by coating surfaces with heavy metals such as silver or copper that have innate antimicrobial characteristics or applying compounds to surfaces that sustain their antimicrobial activity for extended periods of time has received some attention as a promising strategy for decontaminating or preventing microbial activity on surfaces in hospitals.
However, healthcare workers frequently face a lot of pressure to provide results quickly despite only having a small budget at their disposal. Customers need a prompt, economical solution that does not waste money. The method of bio-decontamination that is used must not damage expensive equipment or the working environment in addition to being pricey for the service itself. These factors could hamper revenue growth of the market.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1460
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Bio Decontamination market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
STERIS, Ecolab, TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc., Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A., Zhejiang TAILIN Bioengineering Co., LTD, Howorth Air Technology Limited, Solidfog Technologies, ClorDiSys Solutions Inc., Amira Srl Unipersonale, and Noxilizer, Inc
Research Report on the Bio Decontamination Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Bio Decontamination market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Bio Decontamination market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Bio Decontamination market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Bio Decontamination market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bio-decontamination-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 26 October 2022, Bio-One Sciences introduced a chemical-free, non-invasive UVC disinfection solution for medical device production cleanrooms. Their revolutionary service delivers a constant stream of UVC rays that quickly and effectively destroy the Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) of germs and illnesses. This eco-friendly solution eliminates the guesswork and inefficiencies associated with manual washing and disinfection.
- The equipment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increased preference for automated bio decontamination technologies over manual bio decontamination methods. In addition, faster patient flow in hospitals, less waste, ease of use, mobility, and a small footprint all contribute to revenue growth of the segment.
- The chamber decontamination segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to its affordable cost and low power usage. Decontamination chambers are designed for usage in pharmaceutical, industrial, laboratory, or research environments. They provide a gas-tight compartment for quick and simple decontamination of equipment and items entering a clean facility, as well as routine decontamination within the facility. These aforementioned factors are expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed primarily to substantial investments in medical facilities, stringent patient safety regulations, and rising HAI rates in the region. HAIs, for example, is estimated to cause 1.7 million illnesses and 99,000 deaths in American hospitals alone every year by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Urinary tract infections are among these illnesses, accounting for 32% of all healthcare-acquired infections. Efficient bio decontamination services are thus required to aid in the prevention of nosocomial infection transmission, hence driving revenue growth of the market in the region.
Market Segmentations of the Bio Decontamination Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Bio Decontamination market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Agent Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Peracetic Acid
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Chamber Decontamination
- Room Decontamination
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1460
Regional Landscape section of the Bio Decontamination report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Bio Decontamination Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Bio Decontamination market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Bio Decontamination Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Bio Decontamination Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1460
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
healthcare supply chain management market:
dewatering equipment market:
industrial lubricants market:
cast elastomers market: