Biologics Market Key Drivers , Size, Share, Growth, Sales Revenue and Analysis Research Report by 2028
The analysis of market players dominating the Biologics Market and their winning strategies to remain competitive and ahead in the market adds granularity to the intelligence report. The definitive study explores the recent events in the industry from acquisition and mergers, product launches, technology innovation and product pipeline to underline the future potential or prospects of the business.
Some key factors attributed to steady market revenue growth include rising demand for monoclonal antibodies, recombinant hormones/proteins, gene-based & cellular-based biologics, vaccines, and molecular therapy, etc. in the treatment of diseases including cancer, infectious diseases, immunological diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and hematological diseases, among others. Also, rising use of biologics for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, comprising various arthritis types, including ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis, is playing a crucial role in driving revenue growth of the global biologics market. Biologics function by creating an inflammation disruption, thereby resulting in a reduction in joint pain.
The extensive assessment of real-time data on the business environment offers a more specialized view of threats and challenges companies are likely to face in the years to come. In addition, the unique expertise of the researchers behind the study in strategic growth consulting enables product owners identifies important definition, product classification, and application. Coverage of critical data on investment feasibility, return on investment, demand and supply, import and export, consumption volume and production capability aim at supporting the business owners in multiple growth phases including the initial stages, product development and prioritizing potential geography.
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Sanofi, Samsung BioLogics, Merck & Co. Inc., Celltrion, AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Eli Lilly & Company, F Hoffman La Roche, Addgene, Novartis AG, and GlaxoSmithKline. among others. and others as well as new entrants in the market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Further Key Highlights
- In September 2020, Biocon Biologics Ltd. and Mylan made an announcement about the introduction of biosimilar Semglee in the US. This biosimilar is available, both in pre-filled pen and vials, and is intended for controlling high blood pressure in adults having type 2 diabetes and pediatric patients having type 1 diabetes.
- Among the source segments, mammalian segment revenue is expected to register a significantly rapid growth rate over forecast period. Expression systems deploying mammalian cells for recombinant hormones/proteins can introduce appropriate protein folding, PTM (post-translational modifications), and product assembly that are essential for overall biological activity.
The report analyses the market based on different categories such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions. It offers key insights into the factors that are expected to influence the growth of the segments and sub-segments.
Major regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The report studies the market in these regions on the basis of demand and trends, consumer behavior and preferences, government initiatives and regulatory framework, economic growth, technological developments, supply and demand, production and consumption patterns, import/export, and presence of key players in each region.
Key Features of the Biologics Market Report:
- The report offers details about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, limitations, and threats
- The report encompasses details about the key companies, product portfolio along with specifications, production valuation, and market shares
- Evaluation of key current and emerging market trends and growth prospects
- It also offers research-backed estimations for the forecast period of eight years, primarily to estimate the potential market growth
- Brief overview of industry with regards to research and development, technological advancements, and product development
- In-depth assessment of upstream raw materials, downstream buyers, demands, and current market scenario
Emergen Research has segmented the global biologics on the basis of source, product type, application, and region:
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Hormones/Proteins
- Cellular-Based Biologics
- Gene-Based Biologics
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Immunological Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Hematological Disorders
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/61
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Patient Engagement Solutions [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]