Blockchain in Healthcare Market Growth Opportunities ,Size, Share, Latest Trends, CAGR Status and Forecast 2027
The Blockchain in Healthcare Market, samples and measures quality data on the overall business environment for the forecast period 2021-2027.Comprehensive data on growing investment pockets evaluated in the report on Blockchain in Healthcare market are powered and backed by human answers. Comprehensive coverage of aspects such as market potential, size, share, and growth aims at creating an equation for profitability- whether stakeholders, business owners, and field marketing executives need to understand their market foothold and dynamics identify the white spaces or increase their yield.
Several hospitals and organizations are implementing the blockchain technology to record, analyze, and monitor patient information. Moreover, there is an increase in the supply of counterfeit drugs, and this issue can be restrained by adopting the blockchain technology in the healthcare sector. Initiatives are being taken by the government across the globe to tackle the situation. Growing incidences of healthcare data breaches are a significant factor in driving the blockchain in healthcare market growth. Data breaches may lead to a loss of USD 380.0/ exposed record to the healthcare establishments; however, the existing systems are prone to various kinds of attacks
The research report offers in-depth insights into company profiles along with their production values, production capacity, product portfolio, strategic plans such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, government and corporate deals, among others. The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry.
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
IBM, Microsoft, Gem, Chronicled, Hashed Health, Factom, Guardtime, Pokitdok, Patientory, and Blockpharma, among others.
- By type, permissioned blockchain is likely to grow at a significant rate in the forecast period. Permissioned blockchain is a private system and offers faster processing of transactions, better privacy, and enhanced security. These developed and deployed for specific organizational demands. A growing requirement to give restricted access is causative of the market growth.
- By application, claims adjudication and billing is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 64.9% in the forecast period. It assists healthcare settings to manage duplication process and inappropriate filing. Moreover, it improves and assists in the management of accidental billing faults and uncertain transactions. Thus, it helps in improving the transparency, efficiency, and fast processing of claims.
The report analyses the market based on different categories such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions. It offers key insights into the factors that are expected to influence the growth of the segments and sub-segments.
Major regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The report studies the market in these regions on the basis of demand and trends, consumer behavior and preferences, government initiatives and regulatory framework, economic growth, technological developments, supply and demand, production and consumption patterns, import/export, and presence of key players in each region.
Key Features of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market Report:
- The report offers details about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, limitations, and threats
- The report encompasses details about the key companies, product portfolio along with specifications, production valuation, and market shares
- Evaluation of key current and emerging market trends and growth prospects
- It also offers research-backed estimations for the forecast period of eight years, primarily to estimate the potential market growth
- Brief overview of industry with regards to research and development, technological advancements, and product development
- In-depth assessment of upstream raw materials, downstream buyers, demands, and current market scenario
Emergen Research has segmented the global blockchain in healthcare market on the basis of type, application, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Permissioned/Private Blockchain
- Permissionless/Public Blockchain
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Data Exchange & Interoperability
- Claims Adjustment & Billing Management
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/62
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Teleradiology Services [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/teleradiology-services-market
Biomaterials Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biomaterials-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]