Blood Culture Test Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 9.72 Billion In 2030 | Reports and Data
The global blood culture test market size is expected to reach USD 9.72 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing incidence of bloodstream infections, sepsis, and infectious diseases is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Growing demand for blood culture tests in developing countries is also expected to boost revenue growth of the market.
Bloodstream Infections (BSIs) are infectious disorders caused by active bacterial or fungal germs in the bloodstream, which cause an inflammatory response shown by changes in clinical, laboratory, and hemodynamic parameters. Infections of the bloodstream are one of the major causes of deaths worldwide, and such illnesses extend time spent in hospitals, along with increasing the cost of treatment. Demand for advanced blood culture techniques that aid in early diagnosis of infections is expected to increase due increasing prevalence of BSIs, which in turn, is expected to boost revenue growth of the global blood culture test market during the forecast period.
To receive a sample copy of the global Blood Culture Test Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1461
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, Luminex Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Ibis Biosciences, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Meditech Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Magnolia Medical Technologies, and Carl Zeiss AG.
Some Key Highlights in the Report :
- Conventional segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global blood culture test market over the forecast period, owing to rising use of convetional or traditional blood culture methods in independent clinical laboratories, hospitals, and pathology labs.
- Consumable segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period, due to increase in demand for blood culture media, assays, kits, and reagents.
- Molecular technology segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period, due to increase in demand for improved equipment in hospitals and laboratories for infectious disease diagnostics.
- The blood culture test market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rising awareness about new diagnostic methods and presence of well-established healthcare facilities in the region are expected to drive North America market revenue growth.
Major Highlights of the Blood Culture Test Market Report:
- The Blood Culture Test Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the Blood Culture Test Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
To receive a flat discount on the Blood Culture Test Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1461
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global blood culture test market based on method, product, application, technology, end-use, and region :
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Conventional/Manual Method
- Automated Method
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Supporting Laboratory Equipment
- Colony Counters
- Gram Stainers
- Blood Culture Accessories
- Assay Kits and Reagents
- Blood Culture Media
- Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
- Software and Service
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Culture Based Technology
- Molecular Technology
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Proteomic Technology
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Academic Research Laboratories
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the Blood Culture Test Market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-culture-tests-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Have A Look For Related Reports:
Dental Imaging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-imaging-market
Bioresorbable Coronary Stents Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioresorbable-coronary-stents-market
Electrophysiology (EP) Catheter Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrophysiology-catheter-market
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nerve-monitoring-devices-market
Hospital Acquired Infection Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hospital-acquired-infection-treatment-market