Blood Pressure Market Business Opportunities, Survey, Growth Analysis And Industry Outlook
The global blood pressure market size reached USD 1.91 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Blood pressure market revenue growth is driven by factors such as the rising burden of cardiovascular disorders, technological advancements, rapidly increasing aging population, increasing incidences of hypertension owing to changing lifestyles, the surge in healthcare expenditure in emerging economies, and high demand for proactive monitoring. As the prevalence of chronic diseases increases, the availability of blood pressure monitoring devices increases, as these devices help early diagnosis of patients worsening health. Hypertension is the most widespread chronic condition, affecting 108 million (45%) American adults and 1.4 billion (31%) people worldwide.
The Blood Pressure market research report is broadly bifurcated in terms of product type, application spectrum, end-user landscape, and competitive backdrop, which would help readers gain more impactful insights into the different aspects of the market. Under the competitive outlook, the report’s authors have analyzed the financial standing of the leading companies operating across this industry. The gross profits, revenue shares, sales volume, manufacturing costs, and the individual growth rates of these companies have also been ascertained in this section. Our team has accurately predicted the future market scope of the new entrants and established competitors using several analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT analysis, and investment assessment.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1327
The report presents a holistic investigation of the Blood Pressure business mechanism and growth-oriented approaches undertaken by the leading companies operating in this market. The report highlights the numerous strategic initiatives, such as new business deals and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, and technological upgradation, implemented by the leading market contenders to set a firm foot in the market. Hence, this section is inclusive of the company profiles of the key players, total revenue accumulation, product sales, profit margins, product pricing, sales & distribution channels, and industry analysis.
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
General Electric, Koninklijke Philips N.V, A&D Company, Limited, SunTech Medical, Inc, American Diagnostic Corporation, Withings, Briggs Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Helen of Troy Limited, GF Health Products, Inc., Microlife Corporation
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The transducer segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Medical blood pressure transducers provide a monitor with an identifier that conveys the attributes of the transducer. The monitor could utilize data to assess if the system should operate or to calibrate the system. As a component of disposable pressure measurement systems, the transducer may have two closely-spaced transducers that produce two separate but comparable outputs. Thus, the transducers can be connected concurrently to a patient monitor and a cardiac output monitor.
- The aneroid blood pressure monitor segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. The aneroid monitor checks the blood pressure directly. One can read the gauge by seeing the marker on the dial. The cuff is worn on the upper arm and is manually inflated by squeezing a rubber bulb. Aneroid displays are typically less expensive than digital monitors. The prices range between USD 20 and USD 40. The cuff incorporates a stethoscope.
- Home healthcare segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Home blood pressure monitors can test blood pressure on a daily basis, thereby preventing abrupt health concerns like heart problems and stroke. Digital BP equipment can measure continuous blood pressure 24 hours a day, thereby aiding in the diagnosis of disguised hypertension and decreasing the risk of organ failure.
- Market in Asia Pacific accounted for moderate revenue share in 2021. Hypertension accounts for one-fourth of all deaths in China. The government of China has set goals to prevent and control hypertension, and the China CDC and other professional public health institutions have undertaken several related initiatives, including the development of related policies and regulations, improvement of hypertension risk factors in the population, and development of National Primary Public Health Services to detect and maintain hypertension patients. The China CDC has implemented several hypertension-related programs, such as those promoting weight loss, salt reduction, and increased physical activity. In addition, on behalf of the Chinese government, China CDC has established and constructed national demonstration sites for the comprehensive prevention and treatment of chronic diseases.
- n 3 January 2022, Aktiia, the major player in continuous blood pressure monitoring, announced that it will introduce its 24/7 Monitoring Device to the United States, providing the next generation of clinical wearables designed to fulfill the demands of both patients and physicians.
Requesting A Customised Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-history/1327
- Emergen Research has segmented the global blood pressure market on the basis of product type, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Sphygmomanometer/ Aneroid BP Monitor
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Disposable BP Transducer
- Reusable BP Transducer
- Instruments & Accessories
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Healthcare
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The global Blood Pressure market is classified into the following regions:
- North America (the U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (the U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To Read More About The Report, Visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blood-pressure-market
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global Blood Pressure business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on the present and historical market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2022-2030).
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
To Purchase Now, Click Here @https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1327
We appreciate you reading our report. Please contact us if you need the most recent report customised in any way. Our team will work with you to ensure that the report is created in accordance with your needs.
Read More Related Report
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights