Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market Size, Revenue Growth Factors & Trends, Key Player Strategy Analysis 2028
The rise in demand from the pharmaceutical industries and other industries such as food and beverage, chemical and automotive are propelling the blow-fill-seal technology market demand.
The global blow-fill-seal technology market is forecast to reach USD 499.3 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) technology is a procedure that is used to manufacture liquid-filled polymer containers in small volume as well as large volume. The technology was developed in Europe and has relatively high application in the pharmaceutical market.
Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) technology is used in filling of eye drops, inhalation, infusions, and other parental preparations. The major factors driving the market of Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) technology are the growth in the pharmaceutical sectors and packaging market. Moreover, innovation in pharmaceutical packaging, convenient packaging, and rising demand for a qualitative technique for filling parental preparation, among others.
Receive a PDF Sample of “Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market” Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1950
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Rising employment rate and increase in investment in emerging nations are forecasted to influence the market demand. Export incentives offered by several nations and robust trade agreements are some of the other factors that favor the demand for Blow Fill Seal Technology.
- Polypropylene (PP) held a market share of 63.1% in the year 2018. PP has good barrier properties, good surface finish, and high strength and is cost-effective. Polypropylene’s great optical clarity and low moisture-vapor transmission makes it suitable for use in Blow-Fill-Seal.
- Growth in the pharmaceutical industry and the rising demand for accurate single-dose packages to optimize product quality are propelling market demand. The demand for accurately dosed bottles, ampoules, and vials in the single-dose packaging market are high. Pharmaceutical is forecasted to hold a market share of 76.2% in the year 2026.
- Customization on the report is available according to the requirements of the user to ensure maximum utility to the reader and an increased level of comprehensibility.
- Vials are forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Owing to their lightweight and easy to carry property, vials are expected to grow quickly. Vials offer versatility in packaging formats, especially for single doses.
- North America held a market share of 21.3% in the year 2018. Presence of well-established pharmaceutical companies and preference for hygienic and safe packaging are propelling the growth of the market.
- Key participants include Recipharm, Unipharma, Rommelag, Unicep Packaging, Catalent, The Ritedose Corporation, Lyondellbasell, Weiler Engineering, Nupharma Group, Birgi Mefar Group, and among others.
- In 2018, Weiler Engineering Inc. inaugurated the next generation ASEP-TECH BFS machine. It is a compact-sized machine that offers low output production of pharmaceutical products and small development batches with the application of aseptic technology.
Download Summary of This Report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1950
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Blow-Fill-Seal Technology market on the basis of product, raw material, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectables
Raw Material Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
End-Use Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1950
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020 – 2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
To Identify the Key Trends In The Industry, Research Study At https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blow-fill-seal-technology-market
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data:
Micro-Perforated Films Market Forecast https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/10/21/1932768/0/en/Micro-Perforated-Films-Market-To-Reach-USD-1-71-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blow-fill-seal-technology-market