Bone Growth Stimulator Market Size, Share, By End Use, Share & Revenue, and Region, Forecast To 2028 | Reports and Data
The Bone growth stimulator market size to reach USD 1,902.1 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.55%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Bone growth stimulation is emerging as a preferred method to stimulate natural healing process of bone through passing lowâ€‘level pulses of electromagnetic energy to the site of injury or fusion. It provides an alternative for painful ortho-surgical procedures and assist bone healing, for which preventive & therapeutic bone growth stimulation technologies are developed by various market players.
The market is driven by several factors that includes advantages provided by bone growth stimulation techniques over conventional methods, Increasing incidences of target diseases/condition, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries and advancement in bone growth stimulation technologies. For instance, in June 2017, announced a clinical trial study for the company’s bone growth stimulator. Similarly, in January 2017, Orthofix received FDA approval and CE Mark Approval for sales of its Bone Growth Stimulators in the regions.
The pharma and healthcare industry is at a crossroads. Patients are benefiting from the promise of cell and gene therapies; uncommon diseases that were previously thought to be incurable are on the verge of finding true treatments. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning technologies are creating hopes that therapy discovery and development would be more innovative, as well as faster and cheaper. Manufacturing, the supply chain, and the entire healthcare ecosystem all have the potential to benefit from data-driven initiatives. Consumer attitudes and behaviours are shifting in a variety of ways, from growing use of technology and willingness to share data to an interest in using tools to make prescription and treatment decisions. Such factors will drive pharma and healthcare market growth in the coming years.
Request a sample Report of Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1055
Some key highlights of the report:
- Bone growth stimulation devices market is rising at a growth rate of 5.9 percent in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe. High number of ortho-procedures in the region coupled with technological advancements will drive the demand for the market during forecast period across all regions.
- Spinal Fusion Surgeries are likely to contribute to the overall growth. While revenue from delayed union & nonunion bone fractures is likely to increase from around USD 404.5 million to USD 603.0 million by 2026. The delayed union & nonunion bone fractures segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2 percent in the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.5 percent in the forecast period. Emerging markets such China and Japan are likely to witness high growth
- The lack of well-established medical reimbursements for various bone growth stimulation procedures in various developing regions is likely to hinder the market growth
- Key participants include Orthofix International N.V., Medtronic plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Harvest Technologies Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Isto Biologics, Arthrex, Inc., Bioventus LLC, DePuy Synthes, and Stryker Corporation.
Key Players covered in this report are
Orthofix International N.V., Medtronic plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Harvest Technologies Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Isto Biologics, Arthrex, Inc., Bioventus LLC, DePuy Synthes, and Stryker Corporation
For More Info, Click Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bone-growth-stimulator-market
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
- External Bone Growth Stimulators
- Combined Magnetic Field (CMF) Devices
- Capacitive Coupling (CC) Devices
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Devices
- Implanted Bone Growth Stimulators
- Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators
- External Bone Growth Stimulators
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP)
- Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Spinal Fusion Surgeries
- Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
The Bone Growth Stimulator Market industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
The Bone Growth Stimulator Market Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Bone Growth Stimulator Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1055
Read More Reports:
Hollow Fiber Filtration Market @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rapid-developments-in-biopharmaceuticals-and-therapeutics-driving-hollow-fiber-filtration-market-revenue-growth-reports-and-data-301419758.html
Atrial Fibrillation Market @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atrial-fibrillation-market-growth-driven-by-technological-advancements-in-afib-systems-and-solutions-and-rapidly-increasing-geriatric-population–reports-and-data-301425087.html
Dental Imaging Market @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dental-imaging-market-revenue-growth-driven-by-rapid-advancements-in-digital-dental-imaging-and-focus-on-early-detection-and-treatment-of-dental-pathologies-reports-and-data-301431606.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]