Brain Monitoring Market Size Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product By Mode of Delivery, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecast to 2022– 2030
Brain Monitoring Market Forecast to 2030
The global brain monitoring market size is expected to reach USD 10.30 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 6.5% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising prevalence of TBI is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Brain monitoring devices are used to monitor and diagnose neurological conditions by exploring structure and function of brain. This method includes use of various brain imaging instruments to monitor brain processes such as electroencephalography devices, intracranial pressure sensors, and magnetoencephalography. For instance, TBI is responsible for around 52,000 fatalities in the U.S. each year. Mortality rate for fatalities outside of the hospital is roughly 17 per 100,000 individuals, while rate for hospitalized patients is approximately 6 per 100,000 individuals. Each year, an estimated 475,000 TBIs occur among children aged 0-14 years. According to National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Panel on Rehabilitation of Persons with TBI, 2.5-6.5 million Americans have TBI-related disability. In addition, increased prevalence of traumatic brain injury leads to increased necessity for brain monitoring, thus driving market revenue growth.
High cost of brain monitoring equipment is a major restraining market revenue growth. For example, brain diagnostic testing has proved both expensive and time-consuming. An fMRI machine used in neuroscience research can cost between USD 500,000 and USD 3 million. A hospital-grade fNIRS system can cost anywhere between USD 100,000 and USD 400,000, whereas an EEG unit can cost up to USD 100,000.
A new generation of long-term brain monitoring devices that continually record brain activities in the clinic or at home is evolving and it has the potential to enhance disease treatment for epilepsy patients significantly. These cutting-edge gadgets are subscalp Electroencephalography (EEG) systems, which are minimally invasive and may stay beneath scalp for extended periods of time. Furthermore, future applications for long-term, subscalp brain monitoring include biomarker identification and medication effectiveness monitoring, as well as closed-loop neuromodulation applications, hence driving market revenue growth.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1523
The global Brain Monitoring market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyzes statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Brain Monitoring industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Natus Medical Incorporated, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Compumedics Limited, Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/brain-monitoring-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 16 March 2022, Braintale, a French medtech that specializes in cerebral white matter, launched brainTale-care platform, which contains modules brainQuant, measuring white matter and brainScore-coma and predicting coma recovery. In Europe, the firm is taking an essential step ahead in its development by providing an innovative decision support digital medical device to physicians and healthcare professionals.
- The invasive segment is expected to account for a large revenue share during the forecast period attributed to increased precision of equipment used in invasive operations. For example, invasive EEG monitoring is used as a part of evaluation process for epilepsy surgery. It helps doctors understand diagnoses by measuring electrical activity in the brain. Invasive EEG monitoring is frequently reserved for epileptic patients who have not responded to medication or therapy and whose initial examination does not present a clear enough image to justify surgical intervention. In addition, when defining brain function surrounding epilepsy surgery locations, invasive monitoring is also essential, which is driving market revenue growth.
- The traumatic brain injury segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributed to its increased prevalence. TBI is the leading cause of death and disability among children and young adults in the U.S. Every year, an estimated 1.5 million Americans experience TBI. In addition, individuals of all ages are at risk of TBI, adolescents, while young adults, and those over the age of 75 are the most vulnerable. TBI is twice as prevalent in men as in women. As a result of rising occurrence of traumatic brain injury, there is a greater need for brain monitoring, which drives market revenue growth.
- The Europe market is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This is attributed to growing government initiatives to raise awareness and tackle neurodegenerative diseases in this region by providing better treatment options. For example, on 14 November 2021, the UK government announced a USD 460.8 million funding to better investigate and treat a range of neurodegenerative disorders. The entire investment will be directed toward projects that will improve understanding of diseases such as Pick’s disease, Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, frontotemporal dementia, Parkinson’s disease dementia, lewy body dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and mild cognitive impairment, as well as research into new treatments. As a result of such increased activities from government agencies, awareness regarding neurodegenerative illnesses is developing, which is driving market revenue growth.
The report bifurcates the Brain Monitoring market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scanners
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanners
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Electromyography (EMG) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring (ICP) Monitors
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Wet Electrodes
- Dry Electrodes
- Needle Electrodes
- Pastes & Gels
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Medical Condition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington Disease
Request a impresive discount on the report, click on here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1523
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1523
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Latest Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights