Breast Cancer Therapy Market Analysis Growth Factors and Dynamic Demand by 2026
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Breast Cancer Therapy Market was valued at USD 19.02 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 40.47 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 10.6%. Breast cancer is a tumor that is found in the mammary tissue. A lump is mostly seen in the breast; It shows symptoms like change in the shape, a newly-inverted nipple, or a red or scaly patch of skin and fluid coming from the nipple. WHO had signified that breast cancer affects about 2.1 million women every year and is the primary cause of deaths associated with malignancy. In the year 2018, it was observed that 627,000 women died from breast cancer, i.e., it accounts for 15% of total deaths.
Rise in the healthcare awareness among individual’s disease and treatment, early detection of the cancer, better surgical and medical treatment, R&D initiatives, and technological advancement are the factors driving the growth of the breast cancer therapy market. However, High expenditure in the treatment is restraining the growth of the market. Breast carcinoma had affected many women in North America. It was estimated that about 500 women are diagnosed in the U.S. each day with breast carcinoma. A sedentary lifestyle and genetic mutation are the factors associated with the risk of breast carcinoma in the region, leading to rising in demand for breast carcinoma treatments.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2666
Further key findings from the report suggest
- A clinical study was performed using mice with a combination of immunotherapy drugs along with copper-based nanoparticles. This combination treatment was found to destroy tumor cells without the use of chemotherapy. It was also noted that treatment was beneficial, and cancer did not reoccur; this therapy had focused on targeting and destroying the tumour cells.
- Asia pacific likely to obtain the largest CAGR of 11.8% for the breast cancer therapy market in the forecast period due to the rise in the target population in the region, and habits like smoking and a sedentary lifestyle further progressed the incidence of mammary carcinoma in the region.
- S. Food and Drug Administration in the year 2019 had granted the approval to Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) for the treatment of metastatic cancer. Enhertu is a human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-directed antibody and topoisomerase inhibitor conjugate; it means that the drug targets the changes in HER2 that facilitates tomour to grow, divide and spread, and is also linked to a topoisomerase inhibitor, which that shows toxic effects to the tumour cells.
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation (APBI) was found to be more effective than whole breast irradiation (WBI) it was also found to be beneficial in preventing the recurrence in patients with low-risk early mammary cancer; the results were as per the findings of phase 3 clinical trial presented in the year 2019 in San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- Roche had launched a diagnostic device called VENTANA HER2 Dual ISH DNA Probe Cocktail assay that helps in the detection of HER2 biomarker in mammary and also in gastric cancer. HER2 is a human epidermal growth factor receptor 2. It is an important biomarker found in both type of cancers and was found useful in managing aggressive cancers.
- Pfizer Inc., in the year 2019, had launched product IBRANCE. The studies proved the effectiveness of IBRANCE combination therapy for certain patients with hormone receptor-positive (HR+), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-) b and for metastatic breast cancer (MBC). These studies were also presented in the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress Barcelona in Spain.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Breast Cancer Therapy Market
The globla Breast Cancer Therapy market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Breast Cancer Therapy market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Pfizer Inc.; AstraZeneca; Novartis AG; Astellas Pharma Inc.; and Eli Lilly Inc, Eisai Co., Ltd., AbbVie, Inc.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2666
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Breast Cancer Therapy Market Segmentation:
Drugs Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Hormone Therapy
- Aromatase inhibitors
- Targeted therapy
Radiation therapies Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- External radiation.
- Intra-operative radiation
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Retail Pharmacies
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Breast Cancer Therapy report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2666
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Botulinum Toxin Injection Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/revenue-growth-of-the-global-botulinum-toxin-injection-market-is-significantly-driven-by-improved-access-to-local-service-providers-and-rising-application-in-cosmetic-and-therapeutic-procedures-reports-and-data-/
Antiglaucoma Eye Drops Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antiglaucoma-eye-drops-market-size-growth-demand-industry-outlook-2021-2028/
Thoracic Catheters Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/growing-trend-toward-robotic-surgery-is-gaining-traction-as-a-result-of-increased-use-of-3d-visualization-propelling-market-growth-reports-and-data/
EEG and ECG Biometrics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/rising-opportunities-for-players-operating-in-the-global-eeg-and-ecg-biometrics-market/
Gastrointestinal Cancer Drugs Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ongoing-trends-in-the-gastrointestinal-cancer-drugs-market-and-forecast-analysis-by-2021-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]