Breath Analyzers Market Size, Share, Industry Growth, Trend, Business Opportunities, Challenges by 2027 | Alcohol Countermeasure Systems, Quest products, Alcovisor, etc
The Global Breath Analyzers Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
The global Breath Analyzers Market will be worth USD 22.79 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Factors like increasing alcohol and substance abuse coupled with strict government laws are the major factors driving market growth. Growing number of approvals from restrictive bodies like the European Commission and U.S. FDA, along with increasing traction of smartphone-based breath analyzers is accelerating the market growth. There are innovative product offerings by major companies operating in the market, particularly for medical applications, are anticipated to fuel the growth of breath analyzers market across the globe throughout the forecast period. However, despite the multiple advantages of breath analyzers, issues like discrepancy in results and hygiene considerations pose major threats to the expansion of this market.
To Get a PDF Sample Copy of the Report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/164
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
- Alcohol Countermeasure Systems
- Quest products, Inc.
- AK GlobalTech Corp
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Lifeloc Technologies Corp., Akers Biosciences, Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems
Breath analyzers are also gaining traction because of the increasing demand for effective BAC (blood alcohol content) level measuring devices at workplace coupled with its non-invasive nature. It is a vital tool for tuberculosis, observance medicine, alcohol, bronchial asthma, and other diseases. According to our analysts, it is projected that the demand for this technique is ought to rise perpetually. However, inexact analysis is likely to cause incorrect diagnosing which is a major restraint of the market. Emerging markets across the globe are focusing on dual sensor technology which has potential to drive the market in future.
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In March 2020, Cannabix Technologies Inc., a marijuana breath analyzer developer based out of Canada, developed the version 2 of their already existing THC Breath Analyzer (THCBA). The THCBA now has better and attractive features like single-stage direct breath capability and single-hand ergonomic design. During testing, it has been noticed that the device is capable of providing results in under 5 minutes.
- With a progressive CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period, Asia Pacific in likely to exhibit a profitable share of the industry owing to untapped market potential and increasing awareness about technologically advanced and commercially available products.
- Prominent growth in the demand for accurate, fast and easy methods for initial diagnosis of diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and cancer is stimulating market growth. Additionally, utilization of breath analyzers to assess carbon monoxide quantity in exhaled air for smoking cessation is forecasted to drive market growth during the forecast span.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/164
North America held the most prominent market share in 2019. The growth within the region is attributed to factors referring to drug and alcohol testing laws, increasing usage of private breath analyzers, in conjunction with the multiple product launches in the recent past. The North American market is followed by the EU market, whereby factors like awareness conferences such as the Alcohol Interlock Symposia; laws mandating motorists to hold breath analyzer kits in in their vehicle; as well as seminars conducted by the EU Transport Safety Council are expected to stimulate market growth in Europe.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Breath Analyzers Market on the technology, application and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fuel cell technology
- Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Chemical crystal technology
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Alcohol detection
- Drug abuse detection
- Tuberculosis detection
- Asthma detection
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/breath-analyzers-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the Breath Analyzers market by 2027?
- Who are the prominent distributors, vendors, and manufacturers of the market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the growth of the Breath Analyzers market throughout the forecast period?
- What are the current and future market trends of the Breath Analyzers market?
- What are the sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for the companies and new entrants in the coming years?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/164
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement achieved by the global Breath Analyzers market, including the historical analysis and progress through forecast years. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimation by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing Marketresearch and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Browse our Related Report:
Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market
Agricultural Lubricants Market