BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market is Projected USD 64.04 Billion in 2028
The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Video Streaming Software can be the rise of need for growth of mobile and broadband services and increasing data traffic, which resulted to the facilities of BYOD services in enterprises, making work easier for their employees.
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market Size – USD 64.04 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 15.26%, Market Trends – Digitalized workplaces and mobilized workforces.
The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is expected to grow from USD 64.04 Billion in 2020 to USD 74.9 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 15.26% during the forecast period. Growth of mobile and broadband services, increase in data traffic, increasing need for productivity and employee satisfaction and reduction in hardware costs of organizations are some of the driving factors of the market. Some other factors contributing to the growth of this market are increase in adoption of BYOD and extensive opportunities in cloud based solutions.
Device management security risks, security concerns regarding information, up gradation and lack of system integrators complexity and issues in selecting the correct enterprise mobility and BYOD solution may restrain the growth of the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Key players with in BYOD and Enterprise Mobility are
Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, US), Blackberry Limited (Ontario, Canada.), Infosys Limited (Bengaluru, India), IBM Corporation (New York, US), Tech Mahindra Limited (Pune, India), Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Mumbai, India), SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany), AT&T (Texas, US), Honeywell International (New Jersey, US), Capgemini (Paris, France), Oracle Corporation (California, US), HCL (Noida, India), Microsoft Corporation (Washington, US), and Accenture (Dublin, Ireland).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1072
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is expected to grow from USD 64.04 Billion in 2020 to USD 74.9 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 15.26% during the forecast period.
- The major driving factors for the growth of the market for Video Streaming Software can be growth of mobile and broadband services, increasing in data traffic, increasing need for productivity and employee satisfaction, reduction in hardware costs of organizations, increase in adoption of BYOD and extensive opportunities in cloud based solutions.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by deployment type into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 13.8% in the forecast period, due the demand for decreasing costs of equipment and the growth in cloud data adaptation.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by component into software, security and services. Among the security markets, device security segment is expected to dominate the market share with approximately USD 24.9 Billion during the forecast period; this segment provides security measures to protect mobile data for individuals and enterprises. Among the service markets, professional services are expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by industry vertical into BFSI, automobile, manufacturing, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities and others (government, education, and media & entertainment). IT and telecom segment is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 12.7% in the forecast period, since the segment is majorly based on extensive use of smartphones and desktops or laptops, which also gives rise to telecom operator competition in this segment.
- The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility is segmented by Geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. APAC, the hub for developing countries like, India and China, since has started adopting Video Streaming Software across multiple verticals and has a rapid economic growth, is expected to witness the highest growth, with a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
The report “BYOD and Enterprise Mobility by deployment type (cloud and on-premises), component (software, security and services), industry vertical (BFSI, automobile, manufacturing, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities and others (government, education, and media & entertainment)) and Geography – Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/byod-and-enterprise-mobility-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, components, verticals and regional analysis.
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market by deployment type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market by components (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Data Management
- Mobile Email management
- Mobile Telecom Expense Management
- Others (Mobile Recovery Management and Wireless Expense Management)
- Professional services
- Managed services
- Device Security
- Email Security
- Applications Security
- Mobile Content Security
- Mobile Fleets Security
- Network Security
- Identity Access Management
- Multi-user Management
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1075
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
Visit our blog for more industry updates –
Workflow Automation Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/workflow-automation-market
Data Logger Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/data-logger-market
Voice Coil Motor Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/voice-coil-motor-market
Nanomechanical Testing Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nanomechanical-testing-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com