Car Battery Market Emerging Business Trends and Investment Research Report 2021-2028
The global car battery market size is expected to reach USD 92.60 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for pollution-free hybrid and electric vehicles is driving market revenue growth. Reduction in crude oil reserves, fall in battery prices, and increasing concerns regarding the environment is another factor driving revenue growth of the global car battery market.
Increase in production and sale of vehicles, rising demand for advanced technologies, and changing lifestyle are some other factors fueling market revenue growth. Electric vehicle manufacturers are focusing on installing batteries with adequate power and reserve capacity to drive sales and attract more customers. Moreover, increasing investment in research and development of electric vehicles is expected to provide ample growth opportunities for players operating in the global car battery market in the coming years.
Major players in the market include Exide Technologies, A123 Systems, LLC, Enersys, Hitachi, Ltd., GS Yuasa Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., BYD Co. Ltd., NEC Corporation, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd., and LG Chem Ltd.
Click Here To get a Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4173
COVID-19 has affected market growth negatively due to continuous lockdown in most parts of the world and halt in production of car batteries. The pandemic also highlighted dependence of manufacturing battery cells on China and the risks associated with it. Market players are beginning to move their manufacturing plants more lucrative regions and countries, thereby paving way for new opportunities for other countries. Rechargeable batteries play a significant role in lowering carbon footprint and mitigating greenhouse gas emissions, which is also propelling market growth. Another driving factor of car batteries market is increasing demand for electric vehicles.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In July 2021, Nissan announced plans to build its first car battery ‘gigafactory’, in the UK, where it will build a new electric vehicle. Envision AESC, Nissan’s Chinese battery supplier, is set to invest over USD 600 million to build the battery plant that will run on renewable energy and can power up to 100,000 Nissan electric vehicles every year. The facility will be built in Sunderland and is considered a significant step towards fossil fuel-free vehicles.
- Lithium-ion based battery segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period. These battery types charge faster, have high power density, and last longer. Lithium-ion based battery has emerged as an eco-friendly rechargeable power source as compared to traditional or conventional batteries. Majority of electric vehicles run on lithium-ion batteries and ongoing R&D to reduce costs will further drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Electric vehicles segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 as these vehicles have smaller carbon footprint, have less impact on the environment, and release fewer emissions that are accountable for smog and climate change as compared to conventional vehicles. Countries such as Norway, Germany, China, and the UK, among others, are rapidly switching to electric vehicles thus encouraging automotive manufacturers to make significant investments in the car battery market and expand business opportunities and revenues.
- Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue growth rate in 2020 due to high adoption of electric vehicles in countries, including Japan and China, attributed to the automotive electrification initiatives and government initiatives to set up more advanced infrastructure. Additionally, countries such as India and South Korea are taking initiatives to decrease greenhouse gas emissions by supporting demand for electric vehicles and government schemes that are favorable. This is driving growth of the car battery market in the region.
Check Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4173
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the growth potential of the Car Battery market?
- Which product segment will take the lion’s share?
- Which regional market will emerge as a pioneer in the years to come?
- Which application segment will experience strong growth?
- What growth opportunities might arise in the Car Battery industry in the years to come?
- What are the most significant challenges that the Car Battery market could face in the future?
- Who are the leading companies on the Car Battery market?
- What are the main trends that are positively impacting the growth of the market?
- What growth strategies are the players considering to stay in the Car Battery market?
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global car battery market based on type, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Nickel-based Battery
- Lithium-ion Based Battery
- Sodium-ion Battery
- Lead-acid Based Battery
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- ICE Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4173
Browse More Trending Report
Automotive Window And Exterior Sealing Systems Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Medium And Heavy Duty Vehicles, Light Duty Vehicles), By Components (Roof Ditch Molding Seals, Glass Run Channel Seals, Exterior Sealingâ€™s [rear Windshield Seal, Front Windshield Seal, Trunk Seals, Hood Sea]) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2025
Automotive Windshield Washer Fluid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Concentrated Fluids, Ready-to-use Fluids, Others), By Application (Auto Beauty & 4S Stores, Individual Consumers, Others), And By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Aviation Propulsion Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Non-Air Breathing, Air-Breathing, Electric), by Application (Aircraft, Missiles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Spacecraft), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2018- 2028
Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling, and Recycling Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, Regional Aircraft), By Application (Recycling, Component Management, Disassembly & Dismantling Aircraft, Engine Teardown), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS) Market By Monitoring Type (Driver state monitoring, Driver health monitoring), By Component (Interior cameras, and Others), and By Vehicle type (Passenger vehicle, and Commercial Vehicle), Forecasts to 2028
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs