Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market Forecast Report | Revenue, Demand and Trend Analysis Research Report by 2028
The Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market size is estimated to reach USD 2,182.8 Million from USD 1,320.0 Million in 2020, delivering a CAGR of 6.40% through 2027. The market growth is driven by the growing prevalence of cardiac diseases and an associated rise in the number of cardiac surgeries performed annually around the world.
Cardiovascular diseases are one of the leading concerns of death in the world, primarily in Asian countries. Nearly 60% of the total CVD cases in the world are from the APAC region only. Increasing degradation in the lifestyle with an unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits, hypertension, smoking, and others are some of the key reasons leading to increasing cases of coronary artery disease, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and other ischemic heart diseases.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2396
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on application, the Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period. Cardiac surgery instruments are witnessing high demand for minimally invasive CABG methods as the surgery requires instruments proficient in making small cuts.
- The heart valve repair & replacement segment is estimated to account for 21.1% of the cardiac surgery instruments market share, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% through 2027.
- Based on instruments, the clamps & dilators segment is anticipated to account for 17.5% of the cardiac surgery instruments market, delivering a CAGR of 5.3% through 2027.
- The needle holders & needles sub-segment accounted for 21.3% of the market revenue share in 2019 and is forecast to showcase a growth rate of 5.4% over the analysis period.
- On the basis of sales channel, the online retail channel is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the increasing popularity of online retailing of medical instruments as online retailers offer reduced prices compared to the offline vendors on account of no involvement of the distributor chains in the process.
- In terms of end-use, the cardiac segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 3.4%, generating USD 0.38 Billion in terms of revenue by 2027.
- The ambulatory surgery centers segment accounted for USD 0.18 Billion in terms of revenue generation in 2018 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.1% over the analysis period.
- North America dominated the market 34.4% share in 2019 and is set to witness substantial growth through 2027 due to increasing incidences of coronary heart diseases and the exponential growth of ambulatory surgery centers in the region.
- Europe region is estimated to account for 27.6% of the market share, exhibiting a growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period.
- APAC region is forecast to showcase the fastest growth rate of 9.3% over the analysis period and owing to a record number of cardiac patients in China, Japan, and India, impressive advancements in the healthcare industry, and exponential growth in the number of super-specialty cardio-centric hospitals in the region.
Leading companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Becton, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Dickinson and Company, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Jarvis Surgical, Inc., Symmetry Surgical Inc., Rumex International Corporation, Fehling Surgical Instruments, Inc., Surtex Instruments Ltd., Delacroix-Chevalier, and Geister Medizintechnik GmbH, among others.
Click Here For More Info, About Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiac-surgery-instruments-market
The report further offers insights of the market segments based on product type, applications, end users, and 5 major regions covered in the global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market.
Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market Segmentation:
Instrument Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Forceps & Scissors
- Clamps & Dilators
- Needle Holders & Needles
- Retractors & Rongeurs
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Heart Valve Repair & Replacement
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Transplant
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiac Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2396
Read More Reports:
Trauma Products Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/trauma-products-market
Gynecological Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gynecological-devices-market
Antidiuretic Drugs Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antidiuretic-drugs-market
Balofloxacin Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/balofloxacin-market
Nasal Antihistamines Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nasal-antihistamines-market
Wellness Supplements Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wellness-supplements-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]