Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market Revenue Poised for Significant Growth During the Forecast Period of 2020-2027
The global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market is forecasted to be worth USD 22.41 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) testing market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the increased incidence of cancers, rising prevalence of chromosome abnormalities in babies due to an increasing number of late pregnancy, and growing demand for non-invasive testing procedures. The report provides an in-depth investigation of the global market, largely focusing on each segment and sub-segment of the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing market. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category. Our sample copy includes a brief analysis of the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing market, the List of Tables and Figures, the market’s competitive scenario and geographical segmentation, and product innovation and future developments based on a sought-after research methodology.
To get a sample copy of the Global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/156
The Global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The Global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors for the time period of 2020-2027. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In August 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the acquisition of a leading manufacturer of innovative healthcare equipment, BioTek Instruments, Inc. This acquisition will expand Agilent’s product portfolio and its presence in North America.
- Cell-free fetal DNA is a non-invasive procedure and therefore does not pose a health risk of CVS (chorionic villus sampling) or amniocentesis, like pain and any slight chance of infection. Due to these benefits, the cell-free fetal DNA segment held the largest market share of 48.8% in the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) testing market, in 2019.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market on the basis of type, technology, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cell-free fetal DNA (NIPT)
- Circulating tumor DNA
- Donor-derived cell-free DNA
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- The report is inclusive of an in-depth study of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and effective business tactics.
- The report further identifies the key regions and segments dominating the market. These regions are foreseen to register fast-paced growth over the forecast duration.
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/156
The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline of 2020-2027.
Major Geographies Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To learn more details about the Global Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cell-free-dna-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What are key drivers believed to shape the future of the market during the estimated period?
- What are the prominent industry players dominating the Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing market during the forecast period?
- What are the major trends influencing the development of the industry?
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Molecular Imaging Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-imaging-market
Vaccine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vaccine-market
Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laparoscopy-and-endoscopy-devices-market
Asthma Spacers Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/asthma-spacers-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]