Chromebooks Market Size, Share and Demand Analysis | Industry Report By 2028
The global Chromebooks Market size is expected to reach USD 44.27 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for technologically advanced and budget-friendly devices from students is driving market revenue growth. Chromebooks are fundamentally lightweight substitutes for laptops/tablets that function on ChromeOS, a Linux-based operating system, which uses Chrome browser for its operations.
Increasing demand for budget-friendly and technologically advanced devices from students is driving market revenue growth. Chromebooks are beneficial in improving productivity and enhancing team collaboration. These devices use various web applications that allow users to get access to files and work in real-time, thereby opening new possibilities for collaborative working. Moreover, these devices boot up much faster in just around 5 to 10 seconds, thus reducing delays and enhancing productivity.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3420
Key participants include Lenovo, HP, Asus, Dell, Google, Samsung, Acer, Huawei, Toshiba, and Sony, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By product type, Chromebook laptops contributed to the largest market share in 2019. These laptops make extensive use of cloud-computing as compared to traditional laptops and offer advantages such as the software applications that are not required to be saved or run on the built-in storage space of the device. This assists in speed and performance enhancement, improve pupil accomplishment, increases student’s enthusiasm and engagement amongst students, and better teacher-student interactions.
- By screen type, the non-touchscreen held a larger market share in 2019. These kinds of screens are cheaper, doesn’t put added stress on batteries, leading to faster charge drainage, and are lighter in weight than touchscreens.
- By application, the corporate sector is likely to grow at a rate of 10.1% in the forecast period. Chromebooks are beneficial for business usage, particularly as more and more business software move towards mobile apps and web clients such as apps offered on Google Play.
- North America contributed to the largest market share in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 7.9% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is owing to the widespread usage of students in the schools’, colleges, universities. In the year 2017, over 60.0% of the demand for Chromebooks was from the education sector.
- In April 2020, ASUS made an announcement about the introduction of the ASUS Chromebook Flip C436, which presents a striking and stylish convertible form factor, highlighting a frameless NanoEdge touchscreen to make the most out of the available display size.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3420
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Chromebook Laptops
- Chromebook Convertibles
- Chromebook Tablets
Screen Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Education Sector
- Corporate Sector
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chromebooks-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Chromebooks market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370