Cold Chain Monitoring Market is Projected to Reach USD 12.95 Billion at a 12.3% CAGR by 2030 – Report by Emergen Research
The global cold chain monitoring market size is expected to reach USD 12.95 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for temperature-controlled supply chains in food & beverages industries. Increasing demand for cold chain business is driving the need for better monitoring solutions. Absence of monitoring solutions could result in reducing product effectiveness, especially for drugs and pharmaceutical products, or even pose a risk to life. Rising need to ensure safety and quality of products is boosting utilization of cold chain monitoring solutions where products are kept under prescribed temperature requirements.
Moreover, rise of effectiveness and popularity of generic drugs, biologics, and processed and frozen food items respectively is boosting utilization of cold chain monitoring solutions in order to increase supply chain efficiency. Inability to control or monitor temperature across the global food supply chain is contributing significantly to increasing food waste. Rising concerns regarding food security, safety, and integrity is resulting in rising focus and on improvement of inefficiencies in the cold chain. These factors are driving growth of the cold chain monitoring market to a significant extent. Changing dietary habits of consumers and improving living standards are resulting in shifting preference towards processed and packaged foods and products. Food processing companies are increasingly adopting cold chain monitoring solutions to meet rapidly rising demand for processed foods as these products require accurate temperature-controlled storage facilities to prevent spoilage and food waste as a result.
Download Sample PDF Copy of this Report to understand structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/721
The newly updated, 250+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Emergen Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others.
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Cold Chain Monitoring market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Cold Chain Monitoring market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
ORBCOMM, Sensitech Inc., Berlinger & Co. AG, Monnit, Controlant, ELPRO-BUCHS AG, Veridify Security, Savi Technology, Zest Labs, Inc., and Infratab, Inc
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/721
The report assesses the profound changes in this business setting caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and considers the prominent market aspects that have been severely disrupted by the pandemic. The report thus expounds on the rapidly changing market scenario in this COVID-19 era, which aims to help businesses involved in this sector overcome the pandemic’s gripping effects and formulate new growth strategies to boost the growth of the market.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- RFID Devices
- Networking Devices
- Sensors & Data Loggers
- Telematics & Telemetry Devices
- Logistics Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cold-chain-monitoring-market
Global Cold Chain Monitoring Market Highlights:
- In December 2020, ORBCOMM, which is a global provider of IoT solutions, announced that it is poised to support its transportation customers in the global distribution of COVID-19 vaccine by offering its industry-leading cold chain telematics solutions. The IoT solutions of ORBCOMM offers end-to-end tracking, monitoring, and control of refrigerated trailers, sea containers, and dry vans throughout the supply chain on rail, road, and sea.
- Hardware segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing utilization of advanced hardware to increase efficiency of cold chain monitoring systems is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Storage segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The advent of more sensitive products such as biologics, which require proper packaging with monitoring solutions, has been driving rising demand for cold chain storage facilities with advanced monitoring technologies.
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/721
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global Cold Chain Monitoring business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on the present and historical market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2020-2028).
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Buy Your Copy now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/721
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Patient Registry Software Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Laboratory Informatics Market
Shared Satellite Services Market
Retail Cloud Market
Solar Energy Market
Electronic Warfare Market
Iot Chip Market
Iot Security Market
Acne Treatment Market Market Size, Industry & Landscape Outlook, Revenue Growth Analysis to 2030
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Our Press Release Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases