Compression Therapy Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 4.79 Billion at a CAGR of 5.08% by 2030
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Compression Therapy Market valued at USD 3.07 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.79 Billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 5.08%. Compression therapy is a therapy where by it acts by increasing the blood flow especially in the lower limbs by strengthening vein support. It intents a gentle application of the pressure to the ankles and legs by compression garments which helps in supporting the legs. It is like an elastic garment whereby generating pressure goes up to the leg. The stockings act as a replicated muscle, its acts by adding some pressure to constricting areas of the legs where there is less flow of blood and to reduce the pain in the lower limbs as the veins loosen up.
Vein disorders leg ulcers, deep vein thrombosis, lymphedema, blood clots and varicose veins they are key drivers to this market. Products, includes stockings, bandages, garments that are being used to treat them. With the rise in the technological advancement and also increase incidence in disease population, compression therapy is gaining importance as it also acts as an OTC product these are the factors are expected to fuel the market for the further growth.
Lack reimbursement for compression therapy products by the government is likely to slow down the market in the forecast period which act as a major restraint to the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2469
Top Key Players: BSN medical (Germany), DJO Global Inc. (U.S.), medi GmbH & Co KG (Germany), Tactile Medical (U.S.), PAUL HARTMANN AG (Germany), and SIGVARIS (Switzerland). Sanyleg S.r.l. (Italy), 3M Company (U.S.), Tactile Medical (U.S.), ConvaTec Inc. (U.K.), ArjoHuntleigh (Getinge Group) (Sweden), and Julius Zorn GmbH (Juzo) (Germany) are major players in this market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Latest technology of highâ€frequency chest compression (HFCC) is used for the clearance of mucous secretions from airways for cystic fibrosis (CF) patients for improvement in lungs nt. The device consists of a variable air pulse delivery system and a nonâ€stretch inflatable vest worn by the patient to cover the chest bandages includes in printed ovals or rectangles for better bandage extension; bandage application at full stretch.
- Globally vein treatment market is expected to reach till USD 475 million. growth is being driven by technological advancements as well as developments in varicose vein treatment devices to create less disturbing procedures.
- The Global Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market will increase the demand for compression therapy but drugs based system will act as a restraint to the market, The development of intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) devices are required after surgeries; worn on the calf from knee to ankle, it squeezes the legs in every 60 seconds, that increases blood flow to prevent clots due to immobility which accounts USD 1.8 million from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Mobile Active Compressions (MAC) device is regarded as more superior to standard compression machine which mainly focuses on the patients care and acceptance Here Force’s technology has made a “breathable, and lightweight” garment that comprises of sleeves for eliminating the clumsy air hoses. The device is capable of displaying the mobility statistics for doctors, nurses and the patient;
- INTELECT® SWD100 is a product from DJO global Inc it is therapy in which it is preferably used to reduce muscle spasms, rigidness in joint and increase in blood flow it is touch screen device which can be used easily by patients.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compression-therapy-market
Segments covered in the report:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Compression Garments
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Bandages
- Compression Stockings
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Varicose Vein
- Venous Leg Ulcer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2469
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Explore More Related Reports:
Food Container Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-container-market
Hair Supplements Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hair-supplements-market
Animal Healthcare Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/animal-healthcare-market
Microbiology Culture Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbiology-culture-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370