Computer Peripherals Market Size to Reach USD 987.90 Billion by 2030 | CAGR of 10.4%
Increasing use of computers in various industries and rising demand for external storage devices are key factors driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 406.90 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.4%, Market Trends – Increasing internet penetration and rising digitalization in education industry
The global computer peripherals market size was USD 406.90 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is expected to be driven by Increasing internet penetration and rising digitalization in education industry.
Internet penetration has contributed to the rapid adoption of computers and peripherals. In addition, increasing advancements in connectivity technologies, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Near-field Communication (NFC), among others, have led to the adoption of more computer peripheral devices. Rising digitalization of education institutions is also driving the revenue growth of the market. A growing number of schools are implementing virtual education methods and offering online courses, which is expected to have a positive impact on the market. Furthermore, increasing presence of online course providers such as BYJYU’s, Coursera, and edX among others is also expected to increase the adoption of computer peripherals. These factors are driving market revenue growth.
Get sample PDF: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5389
Companies profiled in the market report are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Logitech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Dell, Inc., Intel Corporation, SAMSUNG, Apple, Inc., and Ricoh.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Storage devices segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing need for storing large amounts of data in a relatively small physical space. Storage devices include hard disk drives, solid state drives, USD flash drives, SD cards, and compact discs among others. Storage devices are integral parts of the computing hardware that store information for processing computation results. Computers cannot run or even start without a storage device. In addition, increasing need for storage devices to increase the efficiency and performance of the system is expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- Wired segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Wired peripherals are more commonly used in commercial settings because they are easier to configure and troubleshoot, and they are plug-and-play, which means they do not require additional software to run. In addition, smaller wired peripherals are mostly preferred by users as they do not require an external power source, for example, mouse and webcams, among others. Wired peripherals also offer a more stable connection than wireless peripherals, which will contribute to the revenue growth of this segment.
- Online stores segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the increasing need for faster purchasing processes and flexibility. Availability of many vendors and sellers providing a wide range of products has increased online purchases, as it facilitates product comparison, price comparison, consumer reviews, doorstep delivery, and easy return policies. In addition, huge discounts have contributed to the rise in popularity of online shopping.
- Commercial segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during forecast period owing to the increasing need to sort and store huge amount of data. Computer peripherals are regularly utilized for office work. Various peripheral devices such as consoles, mice, moderators’ pens, printers, headphones, and webcams are utilized in working spaces to maximize productivity. Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid-State Drives (SSD), tape libraries, Digital Video Disc (DVD), and USB drives are some of the computer peripheral storage devices that enable the system to store and back up the local data to make the work easier and more productive.
- Market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period. Rapid growth rate of the market is attributed to increasing presence of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, and Apple, Inc., among others are expected to increase the market revenue growth in the region. Increasing numbers of corporate companies have led to a rising demand for computer peripheral devices that are used to input information and instructions into computers for storage or processing, and to deliver the results to the operators. According to data, there were 6.1 million corporate companies in the United States in 2019. Additionally, rapidly growing software industry and rapid digitalization in countries such as the U.S. and Canada have led to an increase in computer adoption, rising demand for computer peripherals, thus contributing to the revenue growth of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global computer peripherals market based on device type, connectivity, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
To understand how our Computer Peripherals Market can bring difference to your business strategy:–Download Summary
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Storage Devices
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Brand Stores
- Online Stores
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5389
Key questions addressed in the Report:
- Which key factors are expected to hamper global market growth during the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- Which regional segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period?
Thank you for reading the research report. Kindly note that we also offer customization of reports as per client requirement. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will help you with the well-suited report as per your request.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.