Concrete Surface Retarders Market Growth, Industry Analysis | Global and Regional Market Forecast to 2021-2028
The global concrete surface retarders market is forecast to reach USD 105.8 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Retarders for concrete surfaces are used to delay the initial setting time of the concrete up to an hour. They are generally used in the hot weather conditions to counter the rapid hardening due to high temperature, thus allowing them time for mixing, transporting, and placing. Retarders also act as water reducers. The increasing construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population and changing lifestyles are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization will also drive the demand for concrete surface retarders during the forecast period. The increasing upcoming commercial, industrial, and residential projects will contribute to the growth of the market throughout the forecast period.
In 2018, the European market held the largest market share, and the region is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. North America accounted for the second-largest market share, followed by Asia Pacific, owing to the increasing construction activities in the regions. Increasing population in the regions, contribute directly to the GDP and employment. Investment in infrastructure has also created job opportunities both directly and indirectly, as these projects had and will have wide spin-offs into other industries. This led to the application of surface retarders in the commercial construction sector.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1957
Key participants include Adomast Manufacturing, BASF, Cemex, Chemmasters, Dayton Superior, Fosroc, Fritz-Pak, GCP Applied Technologies, Interstar Materials, Kingdom Products, Larsen Building Products, Premiere Concrete Admixtures, Prime Exposure, Reckli, Russtech, Sika, TK Products, The Euclid Chemical Company, Thermax, Twin City Concrete Products, and W. R. Meadows, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the agent types, organic agents account for a larger market share of ~60% in the year 2018 and are forecasted to grow further with a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Common varieties of organic retarders are hydroxyl carboxylic acids & their salts, polyhydric alcohols & their derivatives, sugars, and other carbohydrates. Most of these retarders typically have hydrophilic active groups, with water-reducing effects, so they are also known as retarding water-reducing agents.
- The inorganic agents are anticipated to grow at a rate of 3.2% during the forecast period. Some examples of inorganic salt retarders include borax, zinc carbonate & sulfates, zinc chloride, phosphates, and metaphosphates of iron, copper, & zinc.
- The European region held the largest market share of ~30% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. Rapid growth of the construction & infrastructure industry in the region are majorly escalating the demand for concrete surface retarders. Stringent environmental norms and policies in the region are also responsible for the growth of the market. Raw materials of concrete contain cement, which are produced using recycled waste.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1957
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global concrete surface retarders market on the basis of product type, agent type, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Agent type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Inorganic Agents
- Organic Agents
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/concrete-surface-retarders-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-concrete-surface-retarders-market