Corn Fiber Market Size Worth USD 1,154.6 Million by 2027 With CAGR of 5.9%
Reports and Data’s latest industry analysis report offers vital data and information relating to the global Corn Fiber industry. Authors of the study have precisely evaluated the market size and revenue growth rate over the forecast period. The global corn fiber market is expected to reach a market size of USD 1,154.6 Million by 2027 at register a steady CAGR over the forecast period. Growing demand for corn fibers from the textiles industry is a key factor driving market growth. Corn fiber is a natural fiber and an ideal substitute for synthetic fibers such as polyester and polyamide. Garments produced from corn fibers are comfortable to wear and offer good moisture management and low odor retention. In addition, garments produced from corn fibers exhibit easy stain and dirt removal and have fast-drying properties, along with ability to retain good aesthetic appeal even after repeated washes.
Growing demand for eco-friendly alternatives for synthetic fibers is another factor driving demand for corn fibers. Extensive use of harmful and harsh chemicals modifies the natural characteristics of fabrics and pollutes soil, underground water reserves, and air. Also, these harmful chemicals release toxic gases. Increasing use of organic fibers for clothing, in the long run, is projected to be highly beneficial in reducing environmental pollution and impact.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3764
Key companies in the report:
Ingredion Inc., Grain Processing Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland Company, SunOpta Inc., HL Agro, Roquette Freres, Cargill Inc., Doshi Group, and Tate & Lyle PLC, and Baolingbao Biology Co. Ltd.
Further key findings in the report
- Among the application segments, the animal feed segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in 2019. Application of corn fibers as feed for livestock, such as for ruminants, fish, poultry, and swine, improves the immune system against water and air-borne diseases and viruses. Growing awareness about animal nutrition is another factor boosting demand for corn fibers.
- Stringent government regulations play a major role in fueling corn fiber demand. The food labeling regulations’ amendments associated with enhancing transparency in food-related information, and consumer-driven campaigns, including Clean Label, are causative of growing adoption of corn fibers.
- Geotextiles offer various benefits in mitigating erosion of many types of soils. Geotextiles are also useful in reducing the direct effect of raindrops, soil detachment, and runoff generation. Rising use of corn fibers in production of geotextiles is also expected to drive market growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
- Demand for corn fibers in North American is rising due to growing consumer awareness about nutritional value, health, and wellness, high purchasing power parity, and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and obesity in countries in the region.
Download Report Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3764
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global corn fiber market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Nutrition
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3764
Key companies are focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches, brand promotions, and R&D activities among others to cater to growing global demand and gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also analyzes the presence of key companies, their ventures, and investment and funding opportunities in key regions of the world including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The study covers critical information and factual data about the Corn Fiber industry along with an in-depth statistical analysis of the market drivers, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and threats. The report also covers SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer better understanding of the competitive landscape of the global Corn Fiber market.
Key Features of Global Corn Fiber Market:
- The report offers a deep insight into the market with expert data insights from the industry experts and analysts
- Dedicated focus on market growth and restraining factors
- Thorough analysis of the market segments includes product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user, and other key segments
- Current and emerging market trends and growth prospects
- A detailed market forecast covering 8 years from 2021 to 2027
To Identify The Key Trends In The Industry, Research Study At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/corn-fiber-market
The report can be customized based on the regions and countries. Kindly connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Read More Related Reports:
Ceramic Matrix Composites Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-matrix-composites-market
Enzymes Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/enzymes-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: http://google.vu/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports