Covid-19 Update | Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 8.75 Billion by 2027
A new research report has been added by Emergen Reseach, that offers a comprehensive analysis of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market that offers beneficial information to the users to offer an overview of the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market.
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 8.75 Billion by 2027
NIPT is also considered superior to other screening modalities, particularly for trisomy 21 (one of the most prevalent congenital anomalies). NIPT enables individuals to make informed decisions as to whether diagnostic testing should be carried out. Associated fetal chromosomal anomalies typically include the benefit or lack of genetic material that can differ from small segments to small segments of chromosomes to entire chromosomes.
The research report is furnished with data validated from the experts, along with an analysis of the historical data. It also discusses growth prospects, industry facts, sales figures, distribution channels, competitive landscape analysis, market shares, gross margin, key regions, demand trends, and developments, among others.
The Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market report offers a detailed analysis of the global market size, regional and country-level analysis of the market, segment growth, competitive landscape, sales analysis, industrial chain analysis, opportunities, recent developments, regulatory framework, market growth analysis, and strategic market initiatives.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/16
Major Players Profiled in the Report:
- Yourgene Health
- Illumina Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- GE Healthcare
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Natera Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the method, ultrasound detection generated a revenue of USD 0.86 billion in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 14.0% in the forecast period, owing to the ability of the ultrasound diagnosis to detect anomalies in the position of the baby and actions within the womb.
- The hospital segment expected to grow with a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecasted period due to the growing introduction of non-invasive prenatal testing coupled with rapid technological developments and groundbreaking acceptance strategies.
- The trisomy application is the major contributor to the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market. The trisomy application of the North America region is the major shareholder of the market and held around 45.1% of the market in the year 2019, owing to the high incidence of genetic disorders correlated with trisomy’s, such as Patau syndrome, Down syndrome, and Edward syndrome.
To read more about the report, click @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Segmentation:
The analysis offers strategic insights that provide fruitful information to the readers to help them capitalize on the business offerings. Market share data is also available on a global and regional level. Key regions covered in the report like North America, Latin America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and Middle East & Africa.Research analysts formulate the report based on a comprehensive analysis of the competitive strengths of each player and an overall competitive landscape.
North America dominated the market for Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing in 2019 due to the availability of technologically advanced healthcare research system, the region’s production of WGS. The North America region held approximately 48.8% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 25.4% market in the year 2019.
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ultrasound Detection
- Biochemical Screening Tests
- Cell-free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Centers
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microdeletion Syndrome
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/16
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report and customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756