At 5.8% CAGR, Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Size to Surpass USD 3.92 Billion by 2027 | Craniomaxillofacial Devices Industry New Challenges, Developments, Trends, Revenue, Key Findings, Technology, Expansion Strategies, & Opportunities
The global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market is expected to reach USD 3.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Rising preference for craniomaxillofacial trauma, minimally invasive surgery, growing prevalence of facial fractures is anticipated to fuel demand for craniomaxillofacial surgery, leading to increased sales of devices.
Increasing incidence of street accidents owing to industrialization and urbanization, coupled with increasing demand for effective reconstructive surgery, is expected to propel industry growth. The proliferation of new techniques such as bio-absorbable cranial fixation surgeries and robotic arm-assisted CMF operation is also anticipated to raise the market demand for craniomaxillofacial products over coming years. 3D craniomaxillofacial implants, virtual plating technology, improved customer service by market players, and the production of thoracic fixing devices at low prices are all anticipated to create potential growth prospects for the industry.
To get a sample copy of the global craniomaxillofacial devices market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/46
North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. In the presence of beneficial programs such as the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery and American Society of Craniofacial Surgery, organizing annual symposia for expanding surgeon and patient knowledge of CMF procedures is projected to improve usage levels over the forecast period.
Leading companies profiled in the report:
DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer-Biomet, OsteoMed, Integra Lifesciences, Medartis AG, Calavera, Matrix Surgical, and KLS Martin.
Global craniomaxillofacial devices Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global craniomaxillofacial devices market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the craniomaxillofacial devices market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the craniomaxillofacial devices market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the craniomaxillofacial devices industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
To receive a sample copy of the report at an incredibly discounted rate, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/46
Emergen Research have segmented the global craniomaxillofacial devices market on the basis of product, application, end-users:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cranial Flap Fixation Device
- CMF Distraction Device
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device
- Thoracic Fixation Device
- Bone Graft Substitute Device
- MF Plate and Screw Fixation Device
- CMF Drilling Systems
- Mid Face Implant Systems
- Patient-Customized Solutions
- 3D Printing technology Device
- Bioabsorbable Osteofixation Devices
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metal Based Implants
- Other Metal Alloys
- Bioabsorbable Material
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Self reinforcing (SR)
- Ceramic Based Implants
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Orthognathic and Dental Surgery
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Plastic Surgery
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/craniomaxillofacial-devices-market
The global craniomaxillofacial devices market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global craniomaxillofacial devices market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In November 2019, the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies DePuy Synthes launched the SYMPHONYTM Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System, thus expanding its portfolio for the surgical treatment segment. The Symphony System aids in streamlining procedures and offer efficiencies to the surgeon and medical professionals treating patients with complex cervical spine disorders, which includes craniomaxillofacial trauma.
- The resorbable fixators devices are expected to gain traction owing to the benefits of resorbable fixators such as faster recovery time and no requirement for follow-up operation to replace the fixator.
- The Orthognathic and Dental Surgery type application segment accounted for the highest share of 47.6% in the market, growing at a CAGR of 5.7%.
- The Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Device type product segment is estimated to reach USD 354.7 million by the year 2027.
- Increasing health care spending and the geriatric population is some of the other variables that are projected to fuel demand for craniomaxillofacial surgeries over the forecast period. It is also expected that the introduction of technologically developed 3D printing devices used in cranial reconstructive surgeries to expand acceptance would provide this sector with attractive growth opportunities.
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
- Historical Years: 2016-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Request a customized copy of report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/46
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Read Our Trending Articles
Smart Farming Market
Electric Vehicle Battery Market
Fingerprint Sensors Market
Blockchain Technology Market
Offshore Wind Energy Market
Indoor Farming Technology Market
Feminine Hygiene Products Market
Skin Lightening Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.