Customer Experience Management Market is Expected to Reach USD 19.96 Billion By 2028
increasing demand for customer experience management solutions to reduce churn rate, demand for planning personalized customer engagement strategy and customer journeys, research, and constant innovation are some of the factors driving the Customer experience management market.
Customer Experience Management Market Size – USD 8,421.2 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.30%, Market Trends – Adoption of advanced analytic techniques for increasing customer experience to propel the customer experience management market
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the customer experience management market was valued at USD 8,421.2 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 19.96 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 11.30%. Customer experience management market research study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the revenue generated by the customer experience management vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of key strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and customer experience management market revenue for all segments. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the customer experience management market. The factors driving the customer experience management market are increasing demand for customer experience management solutions to reduce churn rate, demand for planning personalized customer engagement strategy and customer journeys, adoption of advanced analytic techniques for increasing customer experience, and technological advancements in the customer experience management.
The customer experience management market presents several opportunities for the vendors due increasing number of online digital transactions, increasing standards of living in developing countries. The growth of customer experience management market is expected to be restrained due to the complexities in integrating data collected from different touch points and the data security and data privacy concerns.
Key participants include Adobe System Incorporated, Avaya, Inc., CA Technologies, Chime Technologies Inc., Clarabridge, FreshworksInc, Genesys, IBM Corporation, Medallia, Nokia Networks, Opentext, Oracle Corporation, Qualtrics, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Tech Mahindra, Verint System Inc, and Zendesk Inc
Get a Free sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2155
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 61% in Asia Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization, and digitalization of the developing countries and the increased use of digital transactions in developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore.
- Global modernization and emergence of technologies like the AI and ML, IoT, has increased the number of digital data collected using numerous touch points including smart electronic devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops, which is expected to increase the use of customer experience management and expand its market size.
- Governments are investing in the digitalization of several industries to help modernize the state-run services, which are availed by people for the digital transactions, online banking, and other services. These services critically contribute the revenue generated by countries. It is expected this factor would help the customer experience management market grow.
- The cloud deployment model is expected to dominate the customer experience management market owing to its low-cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for the end-users.
- The contact centre touch point is estimated to dominate the market in 2018. Contact centre provides 24×7 support services to its customers and collect data to predict the buying patterns, customer behaviour, and churn rates
- The retail ecommerce is estimated to be the fastest growing segment due to the increasing use of customer experience management solutions for growing the customer base by acquiring new customers and retention of the previous customers.
- The vendors in the market have adopted various strategies to increase the product ecosystem and gain a competitive edge over its competitors. For instance, Oracle introduced its Oracle Retail Xstore Office Cloud Service that enables enterprises greater inventory visibility and mobile reporting capabilities
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/customer-experience-management-market
Component type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Professional Services
- System Integration and deployment
- Technical Support
- Professional Services
Touch Point Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Contact Center
- Social Media
- Virtual Assistant
Deployment type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Retail and ecommerce
- Transport and Logistics
Request a customization of the report @
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse More [email protected]
Pre-Shipment Inspection Market By Sourcing Type (In-House and Outsourced), By EXIM (Export Goods and Import Goods), and By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Transport Management System Market by Management (Traffic management, Operations management), Transportation means (Roadways, Railways), Deployment mode (Hosted and on premise) And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Dry Film Photoresist Market by Category (ArF immersion, I-line, G-line, ArF, KrF), Type (remover, anti-reflective coatings and developer), Implementation (Semiconductor and ICâ€™s, Printed circuit boards and LCDâ€™s) And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs