D3O Market Growth, Recent Trends, Industry Analysis, Outlook, Insights, Share and Forecasts Report 2028
Increasing use of D3O in protective gear such as PPE, industrial wear, gloves, knee pads, and military wear and in production of protective casings for consumer electronics such as mobile phones owing to its attributes such as enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement to the wearer is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, D3O materials provide enhanced protection in case of impact and this has further increased its use in manufacturing of protective equipment, in turn, contributing to the revenue growth of the market going ahead.
D3O is an ingredient brand and a prime example of a non-Newtonian fluids, a unique class of materials that do not follow Newton’s law of viscosity. In the raw form of D3O, the molecules flow freely which enhances flexibility and softness of the materials. On impact, the molecules lock and absorb and dissipate the impact energy – in turn returning to its normal state after the impact. D3O, when integrated into clothing, molds according to the person, which further, offers enhanced protection to the wearer from impact or injury. The disruptive technology has been widely used to produce a broad range of shock absorbing material for various purposes such as motorcycle gear, sports, footwear, military, and workwear sectors.
In cases of sudden shear stress, D3O becomes rigid which further enhances its impact protection attribute. This has further increased its usage in motorcycle or sports helmets such as lacrosse, softball, and American football to mitigate the increasing incidences of concussion and sports related injuries, among others.
Amazon Web Services
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of D3O Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/788
Segments Covered in this Report
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/788
Key Highlights of Report
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Low density segment is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period attributed to increasing demand for low-density D3O materials to manufacture low-density, durable, flexible, and shock absorbing materials for protective gear, athletic footwear, and industrial footwear.
- Motorcycle segment revenue is expected to expand at a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing application of D3O materials in the production of helmets, knee pads, gloves, and other protective gear that are specifically designed for biking and racing. D3O materials have a higher capacity of withstanding multiple impacts which makes them highly suitable for motorcyclists.
- Europe is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for D3O in producing protective cases for consumer electronics, in industrial workwear, and presence of major manufacturers in the region such as D3O company in the United Kingdom.
- North America is expected to account for a larger revenue share in the global market over the forecast period attributed to increasing commercial application of D3O materials such as production of CE-certified protective armor, in consumer electronics, defense, and automotive gear, and for Olympic Ski teams of Canada and the United States.
- In March 2021, InvisibleShield, a ZAGG Brands company introduced GlassFusion VisionGuard with D3O and GlassFusion+ with D3O for iPhone 12 series. The case is expected to deliver 20% more impact and shatter protection as compared to previous products from the company.
- In August 2021, ZAGG unveiled screen protector and protective case – the Ultra Clear with D3O – for Samsung Galaxy Fold3 5G and Samsung Galaxy Flip3 5G smartphones. The case is reinforced with D3O to offer both clarity and enhanced protection to the smartphones.
Proceed Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/788
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Silicon Wafer Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/silicon-wafer-market
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autoclaved-aerated-concrete-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]