Data Visualization Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast by 2028
The global data visualization market size is expected to reach USD 20.16 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Rapidly increasing demand for cloud computing and growing need for ability to make decisions quickly across various organizations and sectors are key factors driving global data visualization market revenue growth.
Data visualization system refers to graphical representation of data by using various tools and software. Various data visualization tools such as charts, graphs, maps, and others make data more easily understandable. This helps in tracking trends, outliers, and data patterns in more convenient ways, which further helps in accurate decision making. As a result, demand for data visualization is increasing at a rapid rate across various sectors such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Information Technology (IT), education, and others, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/909
The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Data Visualization market along with crucial statistical data about the Data Visualization market. The research study provides historical data and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2030. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies included in the global market report are Alteryx Inc., InetSoft Technology Corp., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Tableau Software LLC, and Dundas Data Visualization Inc.
Highlights from the Report
- In August 2019, Salesforce.com, Inc. acquired Tableau Software, LLC. This consolidation has proven to be a major turning point in the data visualization market, which has strengthened the company’s analytical capabilities and enabled delivery of AI-driven insights to their customers.
- Software segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 owing to rapid technological advancements and innovations. Continuous product innovation is boosting demand for data visualization software such as Google charts, Tableau, Datawrapper, and others.
- BSFI segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to rising demand for data visualization system in this sector. BSFI has to maintain a vast number of databases and data volumes for various purposes. Compilation and integration of such large databases becomes a major challenge, which has been eased with the help of data visualization software and tools. Moreover, launch of new software such as location intelligence software enables banking and insurance companies to analyze their business models more easily and conveniently.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/909
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the Data Visualization industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global data visualization market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise, end use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Standalone Visualization Software
- Embedded Data Visualization Module
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Enterprise Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End Use Insights Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and e-Commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public Sector
- Other End Uses
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive understanding of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market growth and expansion. COVID-19 has affected the global economy by interfering with production and demand, causing market disruption, and inducing financial instability.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/909
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Data Visualization market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Data Visualization market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Recent Reports:
ai-based sensors market
active psoriatic arthritis market
electric vehicle charging infrastructure market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights