Data Visualization Market by Key players and Vendors: Alteryx Inc., InetSoft Technology Corp., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE
The global data visualization market size is expected to reach USD 20.16 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Rapidly increasing demand for cloud computing and growing need for ability to make decisions quickly across various organizations and sectors are key factors driving global data visualization market revenue growth. Data visualization system refers to graphical representation of data by using various tools and software. Various data visualization tools such as charts, graphs, maps, and others make data more easily understandable. This helps in tracking trends, outliers, and data patterns in more convenient ways, which further helps in accurate decision making. As a result, demand for data visualization is increasing at a rapid rate across various sectors such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Information Technology (IT), education, and others, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The data visualization market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the data visualization industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall data visualization industry. The Global data visualization Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/909
Top competitors of the data visualization market Market profiled in the report include:
Alteryx Inc., InetSoft Technology Corp., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Tableau Software LLC, and Dundas Data Visualization Inc.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- BSFI segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to rising demand for data visualization system in this sector. BSFI has to maintain a vast number of databases and data volumes for various purposes. Compilation and integration of such large databases becomes a major challenge, which has been eased with the help of data visualization software and tools. Moreover, launch of new software such as location intelligence software enables banking and insurance companies to analyze their business models more easily and conveniently.
- Cloud segment is expected to register significantly faster revenue growth during the forecast period owing to low capital investment requirements and less time consumption. Additionally, cloud systems are easy to deploy, which is boosting preference.
- The market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to rapid adoption of data visualization in developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada. In such countries, various large- and small-scale companies generate large volumes of data. Hence, demand for data visualization system is expected to continue to increase at a steady pace in countries in the region over the forecast period.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/909
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Emergen Research has segmented the global data visualization market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise, end use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Standalone Visualization Software
- Embedded Data Visualization Module
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Enterprise Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End Use Insights Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and e-Commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public Sector
- Other End Uses
Regional Analysis of the data visualization market Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/909
The research report on the data visualization market market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the data visualization market business sphere.
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the data visualization market market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global data visualization market market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/909
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Industrial Maintenance Coatings market @ https://chatttennsports.com/322507/news/industrial-maintenance-coatings-market-overview-by-industry-chain-information-upstream-raw-materials-downstream-industry/
Cold Storage Construction market @ https://chatttennsports.com/324631/news/cold-storage-construction-market-estimated-to-record-highest-cagr-by-2027/
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights