Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification Market Size, Trends, Growth Factors, Regional Segment Revenue Analysis 2026
Rise in investment in R&D by the private and government sectors resulting in the increase in research laboratories is fueling the market.
The global Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification Market is forecasted to reach USD 4.96 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
There has been an increase in the laboratories in developing nations owing to the increase in investment in R&D by government and private sectors. Investment in research and awareness of the importance of diagnostics in healthcare is also driving the market. The DNA purification market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various international and regional vendors.
North America holds the largest market share, followed closely by Europe. The high cost of instruments and expensive research procedures are not an issue in developed regions. Availability of skilled workers and advancement in technology is also boosting the market in these regions. APAC is forecasted to have the highest growth rate in the year 2026, owing to the emergence of research and clinical testing laboratories. The government in this region are focused on organizing capital spending programs for research laboratories and academic institutions to encourage the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1219
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
QIAGEN, ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), and Promega Corporation among others.
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1219
The Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Silica Membrane
- Anion Exchange Resin
- Switchable Surface Charge
Purity Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Molecular Grade
- Transfection Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Agriculture and Animal Research
- Precision Medicine
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Life science research laboratories
- Clinical testing laboratories
- Academic or Research organization or institute
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Advancement in technology is expected to drive the growth of the market. DNA purification needs advance automated tools. With a surge in automated technologies, the market for DNA purification is forecasted to witness a rise in demand.
- The rise in the application of genetics in different healthcare and sequencing is expected to benefit the market.
- Life Science Research Laboratories holds a market share of 27% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 28% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.4%.
- Clinical Testing Laboratories is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.34 Billion in the year 2026 with the highest growth rate of 8.5%.
- Molecular Grade has a market share of 52% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold 54% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
- Transfection Grade is forecasted to grow at an annual growth rate of 7.4% and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 2.28 Billion in 2026.
- Owing to the increase in investment in R&D, developing countries are witnessing a rise in the number of research laboratories.
- APAC has the largest market share of 25% in the year 2026 and is forecasted to reach 27% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 9% in the forecast year.
- North America holds a market share of 24% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.24 Billion in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1219
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Urology Instrument Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urology-instrument-market
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acute-exacerbation-of-crs-treatment-market
Oxyclozanide Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oxyclozanide-market
Compressor Nebulizer Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compressor-nebulizer-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]