Dewatering Equipment Market Forecast for 2027 Based on a Study of the Industry’s Key Applications and Technologies
Global Dewatering Equipment Market Forecast to 2027
The global dewatering equipment market is projected to be valued at USD 5,786.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Dewatering equipment are witnessing high demand, due to strict legislative policies for wastewater disposal and treatment. Over the last decade, there had been rapid urbanization at a large scale throughout the world. Dewatering is considered as the most appropriate method to cater to the demand for residential wastewater treatment and recovery in urban areas. Challenges associated with urbanization such as deteriorating water quality, increasing water stress, and insufficient sanitation can be overcome by using dewatering equipment to decrease the amount of sludge in wastewater treatment plants. Communities as well as industrial plants can reuse the treated water free of harmful chemicals and contaminants.
Crude oil, along with a large volume of water, gas, and particulate matter, is extracted from an oilfield. Prior to further processing of crude oil in a refinery, the oil must be mostly free of entrained water and other substances. Crude oil is dehydrated by using a dewatering equipment, which also separates dissolved salts and other suspended particles. Thus, increasing crude oil exploration activities drive the demand for dewatering equipment.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/429
The global Dewatering Equipment industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
HUBER SE, Suez, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd., ANDRITZ AG, GEA Group, Alfa Laval AB, Gruppo Pieralisi, Veolia Environnement SA, Hitachi Zosen Corporation
Research Report on the Dewatering Equipment Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Dewatering Equipment market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Dewatering Equipment market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Dewatering Equipment market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Dewatering Equipment market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Dewatering Equipment market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Sludge Dewatering Equipment
- Plastic Dewatering Equipment
- Paper Dewatering Equipment
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Belt Presses
- Drying Beds
- Filter Presses
- Vacuum Filters
- Sludge Lagoons
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
Regional Landscape section of the Dewatering Equipment report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dewatering-equipment-market
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2019, MSE Hiller made an announcement about the introduction of two new mobile sludge dewatering equipment, which are capable of providing dewatering at the maximum capacity of 90 cubic meters per hour
- Sludge dewatering is used to reduce the volume of waste and achieve effective disposal. Sludge dewatering carried out by using dewatering equipment substantially decreases the volume and weight of sludge before disposal.
- A dewatering box fitted with a steel hardtop provides a total watertight storage alternative that assures no liquid is lost by spillage/evaporation. This kind of dewatering equipment is extensively used in the pipeline industry for the transportation of sludge comprising chemical contaminants.
- The belt press technology is widely used when filter cake with a high moisture level is acceptable. This technology normally produces solids within the range from 18.0% to 25.0% by weight. Also, belt presses are considered productive on high-volume waste streams, due to their continual operation, when low-quality filter cake in large volumes is acceptable.
- Europe constituted the largest share of the global dewatering equipment market in 2019, due to strict wastewater disposal standards and economic growth in the region. Surging demand to increase operational effectiveness and to reduce waste among industries in the region is driving the market in Europe.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Dewatering Equipment market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/429
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
molecular diagnostics point of care market:
precision medicine market:
metastatic urothelial carcinoma market:
autonomous vehicle market:
blockchain in healthcare market:
distributed energy generation market:
automotive adaptive lighting market:
driver monitoring systems market:
interventional cardiology market: