Digital Biomarkers Market Overview Highlighting Major Drivers, Trends, Growth and Demand Report 2020- 2027
The global digital biomarkers market is projected to be worth USD 10.38 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The digital biomarkers market is observing rapid growth attributed to the growing incidence of chronic diseases. The swiftly growing burden of chronic diseases across the globe are fueling the market growth. The different facets of the business based on parameters including new launches, acquisition and mergers and new entrants are discussed extensively during the study. The report emphasizes the demands and ongoing trends of the global Digital Biomarkers market, more importantly, across the major regions of the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. An increase in healthcare expenditure and increased funding for healthcare R&D are significantly driving the digital biomarkers’ market growth. The healthcare expenditure in the US reached USD 3.60 trillion in 2018, an increase of 4.6% from the previous years. This rise in spending is, to some extent, faster as compared to the increase in 2017 from 2016.
To get a sample copy of the Global Digital Biomarkers Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/360
Based on the types, the Digital Biomarkers market has been further classified based on geography, application and consumption capability. On the basis of the product application, the industry is bifurcated taking into consideration those in demand and are an outcome of technology advancement. Additionally, our analysts have included SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis in the report to offer a better understanding of the competitive spectrum of this ever-evolving industry. The study performs a historical assessment of the Digital Biomarkers from 2017 to 2018, focusing on the market trends, revenue share, growth rate, production capacity, pricing structure, and other vital aspects during that period.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2020, Koneksa, a firm engaged in the development and implementation of patient-specific digital biomarkers for use in the drug development process, declared the completion of Series B funding round worth USD 16.0 Million. Koneska intends to deploy the fund for the integration of wearables and other patient-specific technologies into clinical research by expanding its digital platform.
- The low cost and improved scalability of digital biomarkers based on smartphone apps help in facilitating a prospective wealth of social, behavioral, psychological, and environmental data that were formerly inaccessible.
The global Digital Biomarkers market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital biomarkers market on the basis of system component, therapeutic area, end-users, and region:
- System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Data Collection Tools
- Digital Platforms
- Mobile Apps
- Desktop-Based Software
- Data Integration Systems
- Data Collection Tools
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep and Movement Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Psychiatric Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry. The global Digital Biomarkers market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
To learn more details about the Global Digital Biomarkers Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Digital Biomarkers market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Digital Biomarkers market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Digital Biomarkers market during the estimated period?
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Pectin Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pectin-market
Vaccine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vaccine-market
Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laparoscopy-and-endoscopy-devices-market
Asthma Spacers Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/asthma-spacers-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]