Digital Biomarkers Market Revenue, Statistics, Industry Growth and Demand Analysis Research Report by 2027
The global digital biomarkers market is projected to be worth USD 10.38 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The digital biomarkers market is observing rapid growth attributed to the growing incidence of chronic diseases. The swiftly growing burden of chronic diseases across the globe are fueling the market growth. According to the statics released by WHO (World Health Organization), the burden of chronic diseases is projected to grow by 57.0% by the year 2020 from 2001. Developing nations are expected to be highly impacted, contributing to 60.0% of the global burden of chronic diseases.
An increase in healthcare expenditure and increased funding for healthcare R&D are significantly driving the digital biomarkers’ market growth. The healthcare expenditure in the US reached USD 3.60 trillion in 2018, an increase of 4.6% from the previous years. This rise in spending is, to some extent, faster as compared to the increase in 2017 from 2016.
Get PDF Sample Report + All Related Table and Graphs @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/360
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, Koneksa, a firm engaged in the development and implementation of patient-specific digital biomarkers for use in the drug development process, declared the completion of Series B funding round worth USD 16.0 Million. Koneska intends to deploy the fund for the integration of wearables and other patient-specific technologies into clinical research by expanding its digital platform.
- The low cost and improved scalability of digital biomarkers based on smartphone apps help in facilitating a prospective wealth of social, behavioral, psychological, and environmental data that were formerly inaccessible.
- Recent psychiatric assessment approaches are resource-intensive and consume substantial time for evaluation. Digital biomarkers development is considered to hod immense prospects in allowing time-sensitive, scalable, and affordable assessment of symptom changes and psychiatric diagnosis.
- North America held a significant digital biomarker market share in 2091 attributed to the high penetration of smartphones and wearable devices, along with the growing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases, which, in turn, persuades consumers to monitor their vital signs for a better insight into health conditions.
In 2020, North America contributed the greatest revenue share to the market for Digital Biomarkerss worldwide. The region’s demand for Digital Biomarkerss is expanding as a result of increased energy awareness concerns and a growing requirement for green building construction.
AliveCor Inc., Bayer AG, Evidation Health Inc., Fitbit Inc., Happify Health, Koninklijke Philips NV, Neurotrack Technologies Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Novartis International AG, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital biomarkers market on the basis of system component, therapeutic area, end-users, and region:
System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Data Collection Tools
- Digital Platforms
- Mobile Apps
- Desktop-Based Software
- Data Integration Systems
Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep and Movement Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Psychiatric Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Respiratory Disease
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Visit the following link to obtain market-leading solutions:@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services