Electric Commercial Vehicle Market Growing at Healthy CAGR over Forecast 2017 to 2027
The global Electric Commercial Vehicle Market is forecasted to be worth USD 339.78 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The current developments in the technology of electric vehicles have provided an opportunity for its growth to revolutionize the commercial transportation sector. The electric commercial vehicles are projected to approach cost-competitiveness with conventional vehicles, owing to the reduction in battery costs and increased production volumes during the forecast years. The demand for these commercial cars has surged, and it is anticipated to soon overtake the ICE vehicle. Governments all over the world are investing heavily in the electric vehicle charging infrastructure to provide lucrative opportunities for the OEMs to expand their business as well as revenue. However, the growing cost required in the initial overhaul, investment, and maintenance is hampering the electric commercial vehicle market’s development.
The report offers a clear understanding of the alliances in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches and brand promotions, and corporate deals. The Global Electric Commercial Vehicle Marketplace Report offers wide-ranging information and facts about the Electric Commercial Vehicle market pertaining to market size, market share, growth influencing factors, opportunities, and current and emerging trends. The report is formulated with the updated and latest information of the global Electric Commercial Vehicle market further validated and verified by the industry experts and professionals. The Global Electric Commercial Vehicle Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Electric Commercial Vehiclemarket in each key region of the world.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/390
Electric commercial vehicles may be beneficial in reducing the carbon footprints on the environment as they produce fewer emissions that are accountable for climate change and smog as compared to conventional vehicles. Presently, on the basis of the worldwide average carbon intensity of power generation, wheel-to-wheel emissions from an average electric commercial vehicle are lower as compared to an average ICE vehicle running on liquid/gaseous fuel blends.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- There is a growing demand for Electric Vehicle Battery systems and emission control systems due to the growing concern regarding the increasing pollution levels and the adverse effects of climate change. Hybrid systems of standard motors and Electric Vehicle Batteries are used by most hybrid vehicles.
- Battery electric vehicles (BEV) store electricity onboard with high-capacity battery packs. BEVs do not release any harmful emissions caused by traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. Battery Electric Vehicles are charged by electricity from an external source.
- The government is focusing on introducing an electric vehicle for public transportation. Several cities are running a fleet of electric buses to reduce the pollution level, and these vehicles also provide tremor free transportation, which improves customer satisfaction.
- North America accounted for a significant market share of the Electric Commercial Vehicle Market in 2019. The market is projected to see substantial growth owing to its huge implementation in various areas verticals, especially in the North American region.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Yutong, BYD, VDL Groep, Proterra, AB Volvo, NFI Group, Daimler AG, King Long, Ebusco B.V., and Ankai, among others.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/390
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Electric Commercial Vehicle Market on the basis of component, propulsion type, vehicle type, battery type, range, end-user, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electric Motor
- Electric Vehicle Battery
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electric Bus
- Electric Truck (Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks)
- Electric Pick-up Truck
- Electric Van
Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-nickel-manganese-cobalt oxide (NMC)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- less than 150 Miles
- 150-300 Miles
- Above 300 Miles
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Last-Mile Delivery
- Distribution Service
- Field Service
- Refuse Service
- Long Haul Transportation
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. The regional analysis of the market comprises of production volume information, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2020-2027. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/390
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Overview of the Electric Commercial Vehicle Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Electric Commercial Vehicle industry
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/390
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights